TV Shows You've Stopped Watching

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
I just erased V and Chuck from my DVR. The past few episodes of both shows just didn't hold my interest. I really wanted to like V, but it's so slow. And Chuck is played out. I'm tired of Chuck being so emotional. For someone with a super computer in his head, he only seems to use it when he needs some fancy fight moves.

I tried watching The Event but after a couple episodes I got bored. Gave that POS The Cape a try but it sucked too hard to sit through another episode.

Human Target. It went from Indiana Bond to Generic Spy Show.

They also added a stupid _____, and changed the music. ____ that show.

Burn Notice
The Cape
No Ordinary Family

I'm still hanging in there with V, but mostly out of habit.

The blonde chick on Chuck is hawt, but that show has sucked from the start.

Only recent one I can think of is The Cape, fell asleep during the second episode and that was it for me.

But I don't watch TV shows much, most of them suck. I watch a episode of CSI Miami here and there but that is about it.

I used to like some show´s, house, smallville, nip tuck, burn notice, now only watching Two and a Half men regularly, and thats it!

Never got into The Cape or Chuck. I could tell both were bad after watching the first previews.:lol

The only show in recent memory that I stopped watching was Heroes. It got awful after the first season. All of my other shows I'm still watching, most of which are on FX, HBO and Showtime.

Stopped Criminal Minds this season when I heard they got rid of all the female cast to cut costs, and the female cast was the best part!

The Cape

30 Rock

Perfect Couples (sorry Olivia, didn't even make it past the first episode)

Yeah, stopped watching The Cape after the 3rd episode. It was too tedious.

Perfect Couples is awful. I hope I never meet anyone like those characters in real life.

Back