Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Cover-Halloween41988.jpg

mm210.jpg

MMWIP142.jpg

Stay tuned...​

Last edited:
Re: Ski's Custom H4 88

Awesome!

Your goal should be when I hit the "New Posts" button the entire first page is filled with your customs.

Awesome!

Your goal should be when I hit the "New Posts" button the entire first page is filled with your customs.

Everyone in the horror sections needs to watch out, H1-ALL and Jason 1-ALL is coming.

RE needs to watch themselves as well. :lecture:panic:

Thanks for the support fellas, I can't wait to get started on some horror stuff.

With the work you did on Nomak, I have no doubt this will be awesome!

I'll be watching. :lecture

BTW, if you do a google image search for "Nomak", your custom is on the first page. :cool:

Sah-weet! God speed, my friend!

With the work you did on Nomak, I have no doubt this will be awesome!

I'll be watching. :lecture

BTW, if you do a google image search for "Nomak", your custom is on the first page. :cool:

ski gonna knock this out the park this will be a fun thread to watch.

Thank you fellas for the nice welcome into the horror section, like I said I've been wanting to do these for a VERY long time and I plan to bring many ideas to MM.

I love challenges and I've done a lot of them with past customs so anything that nobody has attempted, I'm balls to the wall with it.

Thanks again,

Ski "can't wait!!!"

Last edited:

Thank you fellas for the nice welcome into the horror section, like I said I've been wanting to do these for a VERY long time and I plan to bring even more new ideas to any MM you've seen customized, ball joints neck, rubber neck, real hair, "real" mask.

Yes sirs you heard right, FULL pull over.

I love challenges and I've done a lot of them with past customs so anything that nobody has attempted, I'm balls to the wall with it.

Thanks again,

Ski "can't wait!!!"

That has already been done man. One's Customs already did this.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85796

Moe has done a pull over mask also.

You can do it man, but give people their credit.

Thank you fellas for the nice welcome into the horror section, like I said I've been wanting to do these for a VERY long time and I plan to bring even more new ideas to any MM you've seen customized, ball joints neck, rubber neck, real hair, "real" mask.

Thanks again,

Ski "can't wait!!!"

Ummm dude, I dont know if you been around the boards but One's Customs has done the ball joint neck, rubber neckline and real hair for Myers for along time now. He's the originator of it as far as I'm concerned. Definitely not new territory at all. Plus Moe is in the process of doing a Tony Moran/Nick Castle original H1 Myers with a pull over mask. Just stating the facts bro!:wink1: Lets see what you can do.:peace

Thanks again,

Ski "can't wait!!!"

New ideas um yo bro were u been at Ones customs has done this before he is the one whe perfected everyhing ball jointed to give it dat myers head turn, rubber neck everything. If ur gonna do dis dnt say its all ur idea and take credit. U saying its never done before den u might be in a cave. Like Dark said ONE is the originator on this dnt take all da credit.

New ideas um yo bro were u been at Ones customs has done this before he is the one whe perfected everyhing ball jointed to give it dat myers head turn, rubber neck everything. If ur gonna do dis dnt say its all ur idea and take credit. U saying its never done before den u might be in a cave. Like Dark said ONE is the originator on this dnt take all da credit.

English please.

Back