Grphyx1's Get-up - 01.25.19 updates on page 35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
So after much apprehension I have decided to post a few pics of the collection mix of mine and SnootlesPuudu. We just recently purchased a home, and the media room/collection room is still in progress. We kinda buy what we like and are not really major completist. Ah luv seeing everybody elses' collection, so here we go.
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010-1.jpg

024-3.jpg

022-2.jpg

021-3.jpg

054.jpg

050.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Grphyx1's Get-up

024-5.jpg

025-2.jpg

Generator Rex with his massive Gun!!!
026-3.jpg

001-1.jpg

I think tha's pretty much all that I have photo'd of the ole collection so far. As we un-box will try to update. Viva Le Freaks!!!!

Last edited:

Niiiiice setup, G! :clap :rock :clap

You've got a really nice collection!

Where did you get your acrylic stands that some of your pieces are elevated on?

Thanks Darth Snoopy, I got them from a place in NJ called All Acrylics. A few were custom sized and then some were from their standard stock. They are really nice people.

Cool and you're welcome, G!

I may have to find a place in Witchita or online for something similar. I really like the way they look! :D

Darth you can actually call them up and order, they ship everywhere and reasonable too. I have some 3 x 4" cylinders and some 3.5 x 4" cylinders, and for some of the smaller bust I used some 2 x 3" cylinders and they are online. Google allacylicsllc, NJ. And thanks for taking a look and positive input

Very nice setup indeed!! I was never a huge fan of those mini star wars ships, but they look awesome the way you have them displayed.

Back