Sir Onesixth's Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Onesixth

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, here is a collection of my figure photo collection ! I've been collecting 1/6th figures for 5 years and it opened up a new hobby almost simultaneously : Photography! Now I get to play with my figures and tell my friends and family it's art :) ! Thanks for looking !

Last edited:
Halo Tantacrus Charges - Mcfarlane Toys

url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/hunterd1/5192037961/]
5192037961_797c3b4869_b.jpg
[/url]

Sarah Connor - Hot Toys

Predator the last Marine - Hot Toys

Frodo & Samwise - "The Eye" Sideshow Toys

Wolverine Adamantium

Last edited:
T-600 Wall of Fire - Hot Toys

Hellboy - Ready to Rumble

Mech Test Tony Stark - The lost tests

Last edited:
Cobra Commander Global Terrorist

Darth Maul Tatooine - Sideshow Toys

Assasins Creed The Hit Ezio Hot Toys

Terminator Salvation - Wasted Earth

The Spirit - Alley Fight

Metal Gear Solid - Zombie Snake

Dutch - Predator or Prey
Predator Hunts Predator

Last edited:
Blade - Hunter

Halo - Hunt the Elite Mcfarlane Toys
url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/hunterd1/4739850223/]
4739850223_5fa452f783_b.jpg
[/url]
War Duke - Battlefront

Resident Evil4 Ganado Hot Toys

I'll be posting more in the near future so tell me what you think ! Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks Alice, it's great to be here at SF, so much great chat and talent ! I'm already a big fan of your photo's and thread !

jayveeeusbio thanks ! This is actually the first thread I ever started . :dunno

Maglor it's good to know you'll be watching. I just got my Hot Toys Barney Ross yesterday. I'll definitely be taking some shots of that !
:rock2

Sick photos OneSixth. Love the saturated colors and crispness.

Thanks grphyx1 for the kind words and for stopping by. I use a Nikon camera but it's not a digital SLR. It's their top of the line point and shoot from 3 years ago. It has entry level SLR options because of this...very entry level. It's a great camera but I gotta make an upgrade in 2011 ! :lecture

Really enjoyed looking at them! May I ask how you are doing the backgrounds? Are they cut outs or are they photoshopped in?

I think I liked the Indy ones the best! Nice job, look forward to seeing more from you!

Thanks a lot Chigger58 ! I'm glad you like the shots. The hardest part is finding suitable backgrounds. If it's a videogame background or something I find online, I post edit with photoshop using what little compositing skills i've acquired. With paper backgrounds I try to build a light stage (on my Kitchen table) and it's all about matching the lighting with the background and foreground. Sometimes it's hit or miss but I try to tell stories with my shots so it's fun ! I find myself using more paper backgrounds than Composites lately.

Thanks a lot Chigger58 ! I'm glad you like the shots. The hardest part is finding suitable backgrounds. If it's a videogame background or something I find online, I post edit with photoshop using what little compositing skills i've acquired. With paper backgrounds I try to build a light stage (on my Kitchen table) and it's all about matching the lighting with the background and foreground. Sometimes it's hit or miss but I try to tell stories with my shots so it's fun ! I find myself using more paper backgrounds than Composites lately.

Well I think they look fantastic. I've been experimenting a lot lately with my point and shoot camera and I appreciate and understand the time and effort it takes to make these photos.

Hats off to you man, can't wait to see more of them!

Thanks again Chigger58 !

Here's some more shots for this week. I'm working on a new set of shots with my latest figures. Hope to have them done in the next few weeks. Hot Toy Barney Ross, Predators, Halo Reach, the Joes, and others.

Onward comes the Terminator

Spin

Blade - Underground

War Machine - Beached

Dark Knight - Hunters Moon

Last edited:
Back