My Dc collection (pic heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanger54

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,
well i just started to collect 1/6 scale figures two months ago and its growing on me.... like the commercial goes.... IM loving it...

so being a big DC comic fan ( comics , tv series and films) well thats were im starting.

but seeing the heavy price tags on these figures i decided to go the kit bash way and make almost everything myself... it help when i got a film studio backing up the art... so anyway...

First thing i am showing you guys is my heath ledger Joker.
the price total that i paid is about 15$ or so for it all , reason for that is that the head and body were free.

ada chan had a new years sale of buy one get one and so i did.

so head and body are ada chan ( head is painted by myself), the suit is from ebay ( not actual hot toys but close enough) , the shirt is from the hot toys bank robber joker and so are the shoes.gloves are actual material over the flexible hands that come with an ada chan body.
the stand is a platoon stand that i repainted and sealed up.
the guns i had laying around.

joker1o.jpg

joker2s.jpg

now if you look close you will have noticed that the joker is holding a pencil and well i made it myself using a toothpick and paint , pretty easy.

pencilf.jpg

Next is the villain of the story, well at least on the smallville tv series.
again both the head and body are ada chan and are pretty good
again i painted the head myself and the suit itself is the same that i got for the joker but with the shoes and shirt and tie kept on instead of replacing them like i did with the joker.

lexluthorv.jpg

like you might have noticed, lex is holding a chunk of kryptonite and again it is made by myself.
i too a simple rock from outside, and i hand painted it with a super flashy green and then added wood sealer to give it the perfect gloss look.

kryptonites.jpg

Next up is another ada chan head and body ( not my favorite head of hers but i got it before the blur that you will see next.
here clark is wearing a simple series inspired look and he is also wearing the shirt that came with the joker suit .
in one hand he is holding a tie and the other a red cape, just for the heck of it.

clarkkent.jpg

Now for a figure that i had a hard time working on , is the season 9 blur. again an ada chan body( these are real cheap cost wise but are decent) now this figure was a pain since nothing was what i expected when it got here.
the head is a numo head. the oversized head that was mentioned in previous post about the blur figure thats from ebay.
yeah its oversized but i got around that .... eventually, by padding up the body with an under layer of clothing .
well the coat and pants got here right after the body but the stand was lost, then the head got here and it was rough and needed some work and painting ( painted it myself again)
for the t-shirt , took over a month to get here, a 5 pack and no black shirts like indicated in the auction, so i had to dye a white shirt, then paint the S logo.
that was a week ago, i just finished the paint job on the head friday ..
so anyway he is done and im happy with it.

theblur.jpg

heres a view of it all and in case you are wondering why the empty display stand, well im making one more Clark/ the blur, but a more current one with the red jacket and i am waiting on the body that is fully clothed this time and the head, and the head is from spencer( got lucky enough to get an order for one in)

missingoverview.jpg

thanks for reading and taking a look at this small but in growth collection.

love the custom Joker stand - looks great with his name written in that style - any close up shots?

thanks everyone and ill take a close up of the stand later today
and yeah i love that joker head for its smile...

Dude great stuff!!!!!!! Im a super huge DC Smallville fan to! Im trying to make my Season 9 figure but its in development hell! Im using he DC Direct nightwing fig, headsculpt is pretty close to welling an the bodies massive so it fits his build. Good luck! I wanna see more! The lex figure is epic!

Back