Patient Zero 's value Skyrocket !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
student_toe5 said:
I'm keeping both of mine sealed. :chew

Where you not searching for a patient zero recently...???:confused: Show me a pic of those 2 patient zero you got...Mwhahahaha

Wow. It's just a 12" doll. A really detailed and gruesome one, but a doll nonetheless. :google

Damn, thats high....and he'll only get higher now that there is a secound in the line with a MUCH higher ES....I wish I had one..

Shaihulud said:
Where you not searching for a patient zero recently...???:confused: Show me a pic of those 2 patient zero you got...Mwhahahaha

No. I have one and my brother has one. I posted a picture of it sealed over at the vBpicgallery in the home page.

Buttmunch said:
Thats just a waste. This figure needs to be opened. No exceptions.

Believe I have been tempted many times. But I'm not ready to open my collection until I get my own house. Hopefully next year after I graduate. :chew

I'm sure there will be an initial increase in price when the second fig hits, but at this rate I would expect both to drop. That's unless there is more support for the line. The 1/4 Phantom of the Opera was extremely short run and can be had for just over 100.00 frequently. The WETA LOTR statues are dropping like rocks on ebay. Dead or dying lines eventually flop. This is a very cool line and I'd like to see it continue and flourish, but I have serious doubts.

student_toe5 said:
I'm keeping both of mine sealed. :chew
That is what i am doing with all this 12'' Line!!!.................. All exclusives............................... My son Trust Fund when his Older....... :lol

SpenK said:
That is what i am doing with all this 12'' Line!!!.................. All exclusives............................... My son Trust Fund when his Older....... :lol

Smart move :rotfl Not as smart as this move :chew (dance chewie dance)

Yes.....feel the power of limited zombie collectibles!!!
:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

104205533RL157489855.jpg

So, Do you like your Zero, DA....??? Better than those james Bond figures right...? lolll

Shaihulud said:
So, Do you like your Zero, DA....??? Better than those james Bond figures right...? lolll

Damn straight Shai! :lol Love it enough to part with Bond and my entire sword collection! :D

104548812RL241250430.jpg

The dead RULE!!

Last edited:
Back