Thor movie figures review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across the new Thor movie line at the local Target this week. I picked up a couple of the Thor varieties, and found one to be terrific, and one to be less so. But the one consistent feature was the terrific sculpting.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a terrific weekend!

Michael
MWC

Thor looks more like Hulk Hogan than Chris Hemsworth but I didn't expect much more than that.

I thought these looked awful at first from the pics then realized the scale when I saw the pic with his hand.
Sometimes Im not sure macro-pics should be shown. Esp for super small pieces. It can make the best figures look like ____.

The hair color doesn't look much differenct from the skin tone. For $8 bucks though, not bad, but an easy pass.

Why do they drop these movie tie-ins so early? By the time kids have actually seen the film the toys are picked apart in the clearance aisles because the store assumes no one wants them.

They do bring them too early IMO as well, being the huge Thor fan that I am, I will buy them though so he can beat up my other figs.

Why do they drop these movie tie-ins so early? By the time kids have actually seen the film the toys are picked apart in the clearance aisles because the store assumes no one wants them.
Better than releasing them late. . .such as the Minimates Marvel vs. Capcom line that probably won't be released for another 6 months.

If nothing else, folks getting sucked into the hype will buy them now. And commercials are starting to pop up which will spur some interest.

Back