Terminator Endoskeleton 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessasita

Darth Critter's Mommy
Reaction score
*Sigh*... well last Sunday I went to Salem... and they have a comic book store there... with tons of SS stuff... extremely expensive though... but there I saw the Terminator Endoskeleton 1/4 scale figure... and I fell in love with it... since this weather here is soooo depressing... and so I am getting depressed too... I had to do something to cheer me up... can you believe that some places almost have a foot of rain in only two days... anyways... I just ordered the Terminator Endoskeleton 1/4 scale figure... yes... I did... someone shoot me now please... :google :eek:

Nessasita said:
*Sigh*... well last Sunday I went to Salem... and they have a comic book store there... with tons of SS stuff... extremely expensive though... but there I saw the Terminator Endoskeleton 1/4 scale figure... and I fell in love with it... since this weather here is soooo depressing... and so I am getting depressed too... I had to do something to cheer me up... can you believe that some places almost have a foot of rain in only two days... anyways... I just ordered the Terminator Endoskeleton 1/4 scale figure... yes... I did... someone shoot me now please... :google :eek:

i don't have a gun but i have something else to give you :yuck . :lol

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Love the choice, Ness! If I find one at a reasonable price, I'll do the same.

In the comic book store it was almost $100.00 more expensive... so I ordered it through SS... it is amazing and I cannot wait to get it... only one problem... I really really really have no place to put it :D

Nessasita said:
In the comic book store it was almost $100.00 more expensive... so I ordered it through SS... it is amazing and I cannot wait to get it... only one problem... I really really really have no place to put it :D

You may put it in my display cabinet for as long as you want Ness :rotfl

B-Electronic said:
You may put it in my display cabinet for as long as you want Ness :rotfl

Thanks... you are a true friend by offering that... oh wait a minute... nice try mister :D :rotfl :lol

Maybe I will need to buy another cabinet? But oh where to put it? :confused:

I have it and I really like it... though Ive seen it in pics and it looks awful.

The endo just isn't photogenic !

Nice move Ness! I have had mine for some time through the Godfather. Recently I almost sold it due to some desperate financial problems but I couldn't do it. I love Terminator 2 too much and this 1/4 Figure is just too cool. Its definetly a keeper.

Last edited:
Nice choice, Ness! Has it arrived yet? I ask because I am probably going to order one pretty soon here. :monkey5

I know, I'm insane! Like I need to spend money on things that I don't need with money I don't have nor have room for (as my Father has said)! The Flexpay option makes it so tempting. It's only $137.25 a month x 4 + shipping w/ final charge.

That video really sells it... :emperor

Back