EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinema Gary

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I saw on the EFX website sometime ago that they were developing a 1/43 scaled desktop Millenium Falcon.

Is this still going ahead ?

I have the Master Replicas Studio Scale version but would be interested in getting my hands on one of these, if they ever go into production.

Well, instead of a 1:43 scale I would like them to produce another Studio Scale Millennium Falcon as the one MR made years ago!

I can't see that happening anytime soon. If they did, it'd have to be something new and different to the MR one.

I can't see that happening anytime soon. If they did, it'd have to be something new and different to the MR one.

Exactly, plus there are quite many un-produced ships and vehicles fans are waiting to be made in studio scale.

Exactly, plus there are quite many un-produced ships and vehicles fans are waiting to be made in studio scale.

Yes but many have missed the MR Millennium and that Is THE SHIP! prices right now are crazy for it and I would love to have one in my collection... so I do hope it to be made in the future...

Seems like eFX goes in fits and starts (or is that stops?) on a lot of announced projects. I know they want top quality for a fair price to collectors, but damn!

Yes but many have missed the MR Millennium and that Is THE SHIP! prices right now are crazy for it and I would love to have one in my collection... so I do hope it to be made in the future...

eFX already sad on Rebelscum forum they do not plan on making another Falcon studio scale like the first one. That's why people are waiting for the small version. I also know about missing an item, it happened to me - I was looking for an MR AT-AT for a long time, but with patience I got one MIB. I was never interested in the Falcon though, I could have gotten one after I got my AT-AT, but passed on it easily, it is not my focus...

eFX already sad on Rebelscum forum they do not plan on making another Falcon studio scale like the first one. That's why people are waiting for the small version. I also know about missing an item, it happened to me - I was looking for an MR AT-AT for a long time, but with patience I got one MIB. I was never interested in the Falcon though, I could have gotten one after I got my AT-AT, but passed on it easily, it is not my focus...

Ok thanks my friend... It's been alot of time I don't check Rebelscum forum... so I will take a look on ebay in the future for a good price on it...

Yes unfortunately I know... I'm not able to get one at 4000 dollars...

They can be found cheaper if patient. And even in EU or UK. I'm glad I'm not interested in the Falcon though (due to my Imperial focus), it is a great ship, but it is expensive and huge (wide), needs a big display space. Still I'd say you should drop a message on Rebelscum trading/classifieds section, people are selling props and studio scales there, and they don't come here.

They can be found cheaper if patient. And even in EU or UK. I'm glad I'm not interested in the Falcon though (due to my Imperial focus), it is a great ship, but it is expensive and huge (wide), needs a big display space. Still I'd say you should drop a message on Rebelscum trading/classifieds section, people are selling props and studio scales there, and they don't come here.

Thank you my friend!

You guys should have had it fly over LOL. At least my AT-AT cannot swim, so I understand that, but the Falcon should fly :D

At this point, I'm not even counting on the eFX Falcon happening. How many more YEARS can it be.

Back