Major League Baseball 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
Alright, with pitchers and catchers reporting this week I thought I'd start up the 2011 MLB thread! :yess:

Go Gigantes!!!

timthumb.php

Looks as if everyone thinks the Phils and Sox are going to the Series due to their off-season moves but I really don't think that means a damn thing till we see them on the field.

Pujols looks like he's going to be a free agent at the seasons end. How much would you be willing to give up in a trade for that guy? I was hearing on the radio today that the Cards would want a current All-Star and two top MLB ready prospects for him. I say screw that.... the guy wants 10 years at 30 mill per to sign, and IMO that would cripple just about any team in baseball other than the Yankees and maybe the Red Sox (Who both have fantastic 1st basemen). What's more valuable? Two 15 million dollar players or Fat Albert? Really, two 15 million dollar players is the middle of a solid lineup. And ten years? That's a loooong time.

The city of Boston has gone 3 arduous years without a championship. I fully expect the Sox to remedy this problem in October.

Of course the Celtics could do it first with one in June, but either way the Sox are winning this year.:wink1:

Looking forward to seeing how my Cards do. Hopefully things work out and they can keep Pujols around. My Royals well they are gonna be awful but I do like the kinds we have in the farm system.

my yankees have pitching issues and i'm very worried, but bring on baseball my favorite sport cant wait.

I'm actually very excited about the upcoming Red Sox season...

I honestly can't wait! Tickets for Giants games are through the roof even more than normal but I am going to a Giant/Dodger game April 12th!

Also, the A's have a scheduled double header v. the Angels this year the day before Father's Day and a big group of us are going to that one. Should be fun!

I love some of the gems that come from spring training stories. Usually you have the bs about players being in the "best shape of their life" and then you have CC Sabathia.

You gotta love the story the NY papers put out that he lost 25 pounds because he quit eating an entire box of Cap'n Crunch for breakfast every day. Nothing like reading about well conditioned athletes known as baseball players.:rotfl

I made the big leap and bought a 20 game package instead of individual tix.

:clap Nice Prog! Is parking expensive around Coors?

I love some of the gems that come from spring training stories. Usually you have the bs about players being in the "best shape of their life" and then you have CC Sabathia.

You gotta love the story the NY papers put out that he lost 25 pounds because he quit eating an entire box of Cap'n Crunch for breakfast every day. Nothing like reading about well conditioned athletes known as baseball players.:rotfl

Yeah, I read something about he and his son eating them everyday. Apparently they're still in the house for his son but CC abstains.

Back