Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online stroe is coming in UK, needs advises

That is a very nice looking stroe you have :lol

but no, seriously it does look good

Looks great mate very easy to navigate & good quality pics can't wait to see what you have & get ordering lol :)

Phil

I think it looks great but as a customer outside the UK (Dublin, Ireland) what about having somewhere to find the shipping costs to Europe or would that be a case by case basis?

I think it looks great but as a customer outside the UK (Dublin, Ireland) what about having somewhere to find the shipping costs to Europe or would that be a case by case basis?

Hi j14, I am still trying to compare the delivery cost with different companies, the fees for Ireland is quite high, but don't worry, I will put details on my site later.

Thats cool...Ireland is a pain to get things shipped to, sure one guy on eBay wanted $160 US to ship a $20 R2D2 Hasbro figure or the guy in Greece who wants €45 to ship a Sideshow Yoda. I know how mental it can be. I look forward to giving you some custom.

Jay.

ohhh competition:lol:lol

Site looks great and good luck :wink1:

:lecture

And what about prices in €€€ too? Congratulations! Good luck!!!

Interesting... first one in Scotland? good to see.

Will you be carrying Hot Toys? It seems most UK stores carry only a small number of specific Hot Toys figures.

Got you bookmarked now, its great to see independent shops setting up in the UK, i wish you the very best of luck and i hope we will do business at some point.

From a usability perspective, when the page redraws, I assume you are using JavaScript to initialize the latest products view. It displays vertically then I am assuming (haven't checked the code) but once the DOM is loaded the JavaScript kicks in and appropriately draws the "latest products" horizontally.

Not a big issue but for about couple seconds the page looks a tad goofy.

Put me down for an Obi-Wan Legendary Scale Bust :hi5:

Bookmarked. You offering any discounts for boardies? :monkey3

Looking forward already Site must be down at present but sure sounds good from whats been written. I will gladly kill 2 pre-orders both with Play. These are Commander Cody and Clone Sergeant.

Back