Medicom Metal Gear Solid 4 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeiss

Super Freak
Reaction score
This week was E3 (the big video game convention). At the show, Konami showed off Metal Gear Solid 4. I am so excited about this game. Anyway, I noticed over in the Rebelscum forums that Theogriz posted some interesting information about the upcoming figure based on the game. Since I am lazy, I will just copy what he posted:

"Those of you that are video game fans know that this has been a huge week for video games. This week the E3 convention occured and one of the big games shown was Metal Gear Solid 4. To Commemorate the new Metal Gear trailer, Konami released a few pictures of the upcoming Medicom Solid Snake figure. It was stated that this figure will be released in November. Sideshow has practically stated that they will be distributing this figure. Anyway, here are the pics.

web_snake_01.jpg

web_snake_02.jpg

"Here is a link to the trailer for Metal Gear Solid 4:

https://media.ps3.ign.com/media/714/714044/vids_1.html

By the way, fans of the "Big Boss" character from MGS3 may be interested to know that there will be a new PSP game that continues the story from MGS3 and has the traditional Metal Gear action style of gameplay."

I think this figure looks awesome. I wonder when Sideshow will be offering it up for preorder.

Considering that the figure will be released a year before the games is released, I hope that Sideshow follows suit and releases the figure before the game. I am way too excited about this figure to wait an extra year.

SolidLiquidFox said:
we need some MGS3 figures at a reasonable price brought over by Sideshow

yeah. i was wondering that. Is SS releasing all Medicom figures or just certain one's? If so, i wonder how do they decide on which one's to distribute? :confused:

I wish McFarlane would get back into game figures, the MGS2 ones they made about 5 years ago still look awesome.

Now if only they had to decided to include the new little Robo helper Otacon uses in the game.. that would have been a great accessory.

Back