The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the return of the Rock tonight and Wrestlemania XXVII right around the corner, this thread is LONG overdue.

Discuss RAW, Smackdown, PPVs, and all things WWE. :rock

Right now, I'm hyped to see what becomes of the Miz/Lawler title match. And as always, the continuing feud between the New Nexus and Cena/Orton is shaping up to be epic.

The road to Wrestlemania is heating up, especially after tonight's developments on RAW!!!

...if you smell...what the Rock....*raises brow*....is cookin'. :wave

You guys catch the latest episode of Velocity?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-4-aEhnLse0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Look at these scrubs.

Finally........an announcement that delivers! Wasn't expecting Rock to be the guest host, thank god he is! Hope Rocky sends Cena back up Barney's @$$.

Eager to see how Undertaker's return plays out, especially considering he appears to be coming back to Raw and not SmackDown.

Also the build for Punk and Orton is nice. Going back 2 years to Orton punting Punk.....and people say WWE don't play off stuff that happened a month ago. :wink1::lol

Finally........an announcement that delivers! Wasn't expecting Rock to be the guest host, thank god he is! Hope Rocky sends Cena back up Barney's @$$.

Eager to see how Undertaker's return plays out, especially considering he appears to be coming back to Raw and not SmackDown.

Also the build for Punk and Orton is nice. Going back 2 years to Orton punting Punk.....and people say WWE don't play off stuff that happened a month ago. :wink1::lol

"You can't see me. You can't see me....

HOW CAN WE NOT SEE YOU?!?!?"

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I was expecting this to be the first year i wouldnt watch Wrestlemania since i have been winding down on the show, its not the same as you get older and then they go and pull back the Rock! if you want people losing interest to tune in the only man to use is the Rock!

I was expecting this to be the first year i wouldnt watch Wrestlemania since i have been winding down on the show, its not the same as you get older and then they go and pull back the Rock! if you want people losing interest to tune in the only man to use is the Rock!

Perfect timing, huh? :rock

It definitely spiced things up a bit!

Finally a WWE thread.
I´m kinda hyped for WM, especially since my absolute favorite Kevin Nash showed up as Diesel again.
This is totally awesome, anyone else who thinks this should get a rematch of Diesel vs Taker at WM12?!

Other then that, Rock still has it. He just has the stuff to talk nonsense every time again, when he feels like he wants to.
Hope he´s doing something at WM.
WWE has no big stars, other then Taker and Triple H, now that Rock and Austin are gone.
Only guys with no-faces, you know?!

Finally a WWE thread.
I´m kinda hyped for WM, especially since my absolute favorite Kevin Nash showed up as Diesel again.
This is totally awesome, anyone else who thinks this should get a rematch of Diesel vs Taker at WM12?!

Other then that, Rock still has it. He just has the stuff to talk nonsense every time again, when he feels like he wants to.
Hope he´s doing something at WM.
WWE has no big stars, other then Taker and Triple H, now that Rock and Austin are gone.
Only guys with no-faces, you know?!

Seeing Diesel again floored me. It was nice seeing him back, especially in the Rumble. And Diesel vs. Taker would be awesome. And speaking of that, it was nice to see that Taker is coming back next Monday. I don't know about some of you, but I was thinking that whole "2.21.11" business had to do with the arrival of Sting. I know it was a long shot, but still...I thought it just might come true. I was never a big Sting fan, but I always like to see things get shaken up once in a while.

A lot of people thought Sting would make his debut, although seeing Sting at WM would of been the ultimate moment and a match against the Deadman has been so craved for years i can only think the end result would be less than brilliant, both men are past their prime Taker shot in the knees and visibly so as he looks in pain each time he gets in the ring, while others have claimed Sting needs to be carried during matches. This is one occurence where i believe it should stay as a dream match never played out.

With the Rock i think if he steps in the ring at WM he will get that thirst back for live shows, the feel of the audience and adrenaline that movies cant compare to, i hope it will be enough to coax the great one into another run if only a Bret Hart style mini run.

Indeed I really hope The Rock returns. Taker, Kane and HHH were the only reasons I still occaisionally watch WWE anymore and HHH has been MIA for what, over a year? And Kane is merely a jobber now days and Taker is allways on vacation every few months (though I did really enjoy the Taker/Kane and Paul Bearer feud a few months back).

I missed Diesel being back (I'm a very casual wrestling fan nowadays, and only caught Rock last night by chance). Having him in a match. . .not a good idea, IMO :lol

That guy sucks in the ring (he is not a good "worker"), and is likely to break his leg walking down the aisle anyway. Seems like Sting has never had any love for McMahon, so I don't see him showing up at WM.

I don't even know any of the matches yet, but I bet I can predict the best matches will involve CM Punk, Bryan Danielson (if he's allowed to wrestle on the show--a big if), and the Undertaker ;)

Undertaker needs a half-way decent opponent, though. Anyone with less skills than, say, Kane (who doesn't have much) and I don't know if even he could make the match entertaining.

Rock looks to be in good shape, btw. An actual match between him and Cena would mean $$$$$$ for WWE, I suspect.

I think Bryan will be involved in the MiTB if thats still on the card due to the PPV of the same name, The suprise with the Rock was so much better because no new site or insider sheets knew anything about it untill it happened. Information is so accessable its easy to be spoiled beforwe the event, this marks the first genuine one in a long time for me and congratulations to the WWE for pulling it off.

Damn looks like I need to get back into things if all this is going on. So The Rock is back?

I think Bryan will be involved in the MiTB if thats still on the card due to the PPV of the same name
Yeah, that's a possibility. Another chance for the hard-working mid-carder is to get an opening singles match. I remember Regal got a few of those back in the day. WM is a place where they'll get lots of "smart marks" in the crowd, and giving Danielson and Regal, or two other decent technical wrestlers 20 minutes or so for an old-school, WCW-style wrestling match would be a way to appease them and give some depth to the show. Personally, I would love it. . .whenever I catch the replay on WWE 24/7 :D

It's about time we had a WWE discussion thread. Thanks for starting it, Chapter 2099! :clap

I also yelled "YEAHHHH!" when I saw Diesel, and even Booker T, come back for the Rumble. I know Booker T is a commentator, but will he actually wrestle in the near future?

Diesel looked old and slow at the Rumble.. We have to see a 'Taker vs. Diesel match soon!!! :duff And how about the Big Show vs. Diesel?!?!

And another "YEAHHHH" for the Rock!!! Looks like TNA is getting their a$% kicked with all these comebacks from great superstars! :clap

I've slowly been getting back into the current stuff ever since my friend talked me into going to the Royal Rumble a few weeks back.

Last night's show was pretty decent. I liked the Punk/Cena and Miz/Danielson matches. Watching Rock out there on the mic made me feel like I was 15 again.

Back