Angel Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's official. From today's installment of "Ask Sideshow":

Q: When are we getting to ANGEL Sideshow?

A: If you mean Buffy’s Angel, the answer is soon. We’re finalizing sculpture on the product, and expect to make a full reveal by mid to late 2011.

This means we're guaranteed at least four pieces in the line (and hopefully more.) :yess:

You all have NO IDEA how excited I am to hear this!!! Totally made my week. :rock

Now, come on, people! Discuss!!!

Last edited:
Not making Angel or Spike would be like throwing away money if you hold the licence. I'm surprised one of those two was not the third piece revealed, but I guess Faith in a bra took precedence.

Not making Angel or Spike would be like throwing away money if you hold the licence. I'm surprised one of those two was not the third piece revealed, but I guess Faith in a bra took precedence.

I agree with you there. I think Angel should have been the second to be released after Buffy. Either way, I'm happy we're getting him. (As long as something MAJOR doesn't derail the line, which I don't think will happen.) It's nice because as it looks, Willow will be the "weakest" of the four in terms of popularity IMO, and she appears to be doing fairly well from the looks of it, sale-wise. We all know Faith will be a hit and I'm SURE Angel will be as well. With that said, as long as the stars continue to align, we might see even more from this line. (RIP PF line. :monkey2)

ohhHHH SNAP!! :panic:
I hope it is a good resemblance, vamp switch out head is a MUST and he better have his long jacket this time! :pray:

Willow will be the "weakest" of the four in terms of popularity IMO, and she appears to be doing fairly well from the looks of it, sale-wise.

:rolleyes2 This was discussed in the Willow thread. From the "looks of it" Sideshow instantly converted some of its regular sales to Exclusives after sale stalled for a month, meaning they were struggling to sell even 250 pieces.

Pretty pumped about getting an Angel with, hopefully, better likeness for a non vamp look. Bring on Spike though!

You and me both! :rock Willow, Buffster, Faith, and now Angel will make for a sweet display.
Agreed, I bet Spike would look aweosme in this format and yep that would make one incredible display Chap :rock

I'm really pleased this line is expanding to include the fellas too, although like you guys I expected him sooner but I guess they wanted to reveal the 3 most powerful (in terms of actual power in the series) figs first, and that's not a bad thing.

x :wave

Agreed, I bet Spike would look aweosme in this format and yep that would make one incredible display Chap :rock

I'm really pleased this line is expanding to include the fellas too, although like you guys I expected him sooner but I guess they wanted to reveal the 3 most powerful (in terms of actual power in the series) figs first, and that's not a bad thing.

x :wave

I got to agree. We need more guys in this line. I love the ladies, but still. :lol

I'm hoping a Giles is announced in the distant future.

:rolleyes2 This was discussed in the Willow thread. From the "looks of it" Sideshow instantly converted some of its regular sales to Exclusives after sale stalled for a month, meaning they were struggling to sell even 250 pieces.

Ditto to that. If the es is 100 it will probably sell out within a year or so, more than that and you'll find it in gift card eligible products very fast.

It's good to hear that Angel and Spike maquettes should be the next statues to be release, but I really hope that they will do also Giles and Xander in this format. I really hope also for a fourth lady : Anya or Cordelia would be good choices.
I hope we will have finally a Angel from Buffy season 2, with no coat and maybe in his Angelus outfit.

It's good to hear that Angel and Spike maquettes should be the next statues to be release, but I really hope that they will do also Giles and Xander in this format. I really hope also for a fourth lady : Anya or Cordelia would be good choices.
I hope we will have finally a Angel from Buffy season 2, with no coat and maybe in his Angelus outfit.

Oooo, forgot about Cordy! I want one of those as well! :rock

I agree about there needing to be some males in it, but not Angel and Spike first. I can't help it. I already have them in PF. I would have loved to see a Giles or Xander first. I do agree, however that those two should be done...but for me it was an eventual thing. Oh well.

They'd better slutty-fie him as well, like they did the others.

Then I might like this line a whole lot more all of a sudden. :)

Yeah, I mean whats sauce for the Gander is sauce for the Goose so to speak. :rotfl Tis only fair. Bring on half naked 'slut Spike' then.....:yess:

Back