Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
With a 1:2 and 1:1 statue on the way also. Mine should be here in a month or two :clap

Proto_RoboBust3.jpg

Proto_RoboBust111.jpg

Robocop_Bust.jpg

robocopbustqr2.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
No not getting the 1:1 statue no room for it.

I am however, picking up the 1:1 bust ($950), the 1:2 Robocop statue ($2000) and the 1:4 ED-209 ($1500).

Chris
These are the final prices Chris? More or less the expected ones, yep.

These are the final prices Chris? More or less the expected ones, yep.

These prices are quoted to me from Fred himself. I know the bust for sure is $950 because I sent him a cheque for that much :)
Fred hinted the 1:4 ED-209 would be around that price. However the 1:2 RC and ED-209 wont be available till 2012.

Chris

Thanks brother. One more question, how limited are these pieces?

Also, why'd you get rid of the numbers in your avatar??

No problem,
Fred tells me he will be making 200-250 of the 1:1 Bust. He hasnt come up with an ES for the other ones yet though.

Got rid of the "666" because theirs to many members here with the same "666" in their names. Simple works best I think...so I just left it as Atheris :)

Chris

Painted? that's totally worth it. But did I just see you mention a 1:2 ED 209 coming in 2012? HOLY SH**!

Yup, apparently the detail that Fred puts into his pieces is insane! Rivaling Cinemaquette even...ED-209 and the 1:2 Robocop will be epic.

Fred just emailed me saying he will send some pics of my painted 1:1 bust in a couple weeks.

Chris

Last edited:
Yup, apparently the detail that Fred puts into his pieces is insane! Rivaling Cinemaquette even...ED-209 and the 1:2 Robocop will be epic.

Fred just emailed me saying he will send some pics of my painted 1:1 bust in a couple weeks.

Chris

You need to post that sucker when he sends it to you. I need to see how amazingly awesome it is. Fred can consider it free advertising. :D

Back