Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Universal MODster MODERATOR
    Feedback
    8 (100%)

Post lcummins' Collection

Well, since several of you have requested to see pictures of my collection, I decided to finally start my collection thread. I will be posting pictures as items rotate in and out of my display and as I have time to get pictures of items still stored.

This first item is for Shai!! This goes back to Sideshow's first year and most people don't even know it exists. Back in 1995, Sideshow released several items relating to Bernie Wrightson, including several resin model kits sculpted by Dan Platt. One of these was a life-size bust of Wrightson's Frankenstein. In 1996, Sideshow issued the sculpt as a bronze casting, limited to just 50 pieces! And most of you thought Sideshow only recently got into the high-end collectibles!! This is #14 / 50 and includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by both Bernie Wrightson and Dan Platt. I obtained this piece from a fellow board member last year and I want to thank him for a very generous deal!

Anyway, on with the pictures...

Part two follows...

Feedback
    8 (100%)

Stay tuned for more pictures, including some other rare Sideshow items. Thanks for looking!

Blue Flame of the West/Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    OK, now show us something exceptionally rare...

Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomandshell
    OK, now show us something exceptionally rare...
    How about a SSE Son of Frankenstein 12" figure, one of only 10 produced?

........I have only heard of these I have never actually seen one.....thats it...as of this moment you are my hero........

Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdarkness03
    ........I have only heard of these I have never actually seen one.....thats it...as of this moment you are my hero...
    I'm blushing...

You should try picking it up... even though the marble base is hollow and the bronze cast is hollow, it still weighs in the neighborhood of 70 lbs!!!

ExeKutioner
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I love ANYTHING related to Wrightson's Frank

that is amazing. never even knew this existed and never knew what I was missing until you pointed it out Cummins. thanks alot!
    " border="0" />

Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by occulum
    HOLY CRAP!!
    I love ANYTHING related to Wrightson's Frank

that is amazing. never even knew this existed and never knew what I was missing until you pointed it out Cummins. thanks alot!
    Sorry! I know what you mean though; as long as I don't know about something, then obviously it doesn't bother me, but as soon as I find out about a rare item, I have to start tracking it down. I hope I didn't start you on a "holy grail" quest...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Great piece Lonnie !!!! Did you Finally secured a Gray Hulk ??? I remember back in time you were one of the people who missed it and werent too happy about it..lolll...Just Curious...cause Your collection WILL need it.!!!!! And more amazing pics man.....

Awesome piece!! POst more pics when you can.