Show your ride.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarSpawn

Freakzoid
Reaction score
My car, 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

Nice ride sir. Heres mine, she's an oldie but a goodie.

A 1993 Turbo Ls1 Rx7. I've posted her before but I love this thing.

4518984546_23bc1788ab-1.jpg

Not as showy as a lot of your cars, my Honda CR-Z. She's averaging me 39 mpg so far, but I do use the Sport setting about once a week. Very fun and functional car at the same time. Unless you need to carry cargo. Maximum capacity is 400 pounds only! My friend calls this an electric razor.

picture.php

picture.php

Not as showy as a lot of your cars, my Honda CR-Z. She's averaging me 39 mpg so far, but I do use the Sport setting about once a week. Very fun and functional car at the same time. Unless you need to carry cargo. Maximum capacity is 400 pounds only! My friend calls this an electric razor.

picture.php

picture.php

Those look cool IMO. However, I couldn't deal with the engine. My Si is no race car. But it gets the job done. The new Si's coming out soon look really cool! I may get one of those if the TL's are still out of my price range in a year or two.

No offense, but it's pretty lame that you guys only seem to have one car. :lol at all of you. I've got two, which I just suppose makes me twice as awesome. No pics I've taken myself, but here are some pictures I found on google:

22514280040_large.jpg

be529173b3ce4cb48bb85255bc2aa439.jpg

Sable battery died, but I'm pretty sure it still works other than that.

No offense, but it's pretty lame that you guys only seem to have one car. :lol at all of you. I've got two, which I just suppose makes me twice as awesome. No pics I've taken myself, but here are some pictures I found on google:

Sable battery died, but I'm pretty sure it still works other than that.

Lol...so basically you have one car that runs? I'm working on getting a bike this summer so no need for a second car for me.

Speaking of, and related to KBA's post, a bike got me around pretty good for most of my time in grad school. But it got stolen right before we moved. :(

Speaking of, and related to KBA's post, a bike got me around pretty good for most of my time in grad school. But it got stolen right before we moved. :(

I'm thinking of grabbing a cheap bike for the summer. Great parking.

I used to have one of these until I got sideswiped by a semi and took a payout to buy a really expensive prosumer video camera instead of repairing it :)lol):

1505997_600.jpg

That sucks. Every time I start thinking about buying a bike I witness some dumbass doing something stupid driving around town that makes me realize being on a motorcycle is a BAD idea.

Well, I meant a bicycle :lol but I agree regarding safety. I had a good friend die in a motorcycle accident in high school, and it really soured me to the things to be honest.

Lol....I see. Yeah, when I was at FSU for grad school I took my bicycle to class until I almost got run down by some girl driving her SUV and talking on the phone. After that I drove the 2 miles to class....with the reassurance of having airbags to protect me.

Back