• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

crasis needs space! Transformers, Macross/Robotech, Star Wars, G.I. Joe and more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crasis

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOME PRICES LOWERED! PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS! THANKS!

Okay, my closet/office literally cannot fit any more toys/collectibles so I have to part with these. This is my first time selling on the boards, but I'm an honest seller/buyer with perfect feedback on ebay: eBay Feedback Profile for crasis

PayPal payments preferred, though Money Orders are also accepted (though this will delay your shipping).

Prices do not include shipping. Pictures available upon request. All items come from a smoke-free home. I'm looking to ship primarily within the US, as I have very little experience shipping internationally. However, feel free to PM me if you're out of the US and we'll discuss options.

A lot of items are MISB; however there may be minor scuffs or dings in the cards/bubbles. If you're a MISB collector, PM me first to see if the packaging is up to your standards.

TRANSFORMERS

Binaltech:

BT-05 Dead End, MISB, slight wear on box, never opened. $55

BT-03 Streak, MIB - never transformed. $45

Human Alliance:

HA Mudflap with Chromia and Agent Simmons, MISB (x2) $35 each

Revenge of the Fallen:

Voyager Nebular Starscream (K-Mart exclusive), MISB $30

Universe/Classics:

Hardhead (Walmart Exclusive), MISB (x2) $35 each

BotCon:

2010 Botcon GENERATION 2 REDUX Exclusive bagged set (all sealed in original bags). Set includes: Voyager Spark (Pyro), Voyager Clench, Deluxe Streetstar (G2 black Streetwise), Breakdown (G2 colors) and Skybyte. $245

Transformers Movie 2007:

Target Exclusive Deluxe Movie Jazz in G1 colors, MISB $10

Best Buy Exclusive Voyager Premium Ratchet, MISB, top of box has some minor wear. $40

Deluxe Longarm, includes original accessories, instructions and cardback. Opened and played with but in perfect condition. $10

Deluxe Classic '77 Camaro Bumblebee, includes original accessories, instructions and cardback. Opened and played with but in perfect condition. $10

Deluxe Payload, opened and cursed at, complete with cardback and instructions. $0.50 OBO.

Deluxe Swindle, opened and transformed once, complete with cardback. $3.00

Transformers Misc

Heroes of Cybertron PVC, MISB, G1 Soundwave. $8

Heroes of Cybertron PVC, MISB, G1 Cyclonus. $8

Heroes of Cybertron PVC, MISB, G1 Ironhide. $8

Mighty Muggs G1 Optimus Prime, MISB. $10

Mighty Muggs G1 Prowl, (SDCC Exclusive) MISB $25

MACROSS

All complete with accessories and boxes:

Bandai 1/100 HI-METAL Tamashi Web Exclusive Sound Booster & Accessory sets for VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie (MISB, Fire Valk not included) $115

Bandai 1/100 Macross Frontier VF-25F Messiah Alto Custom (MISB) $45

Bandai 1/100 Macross Frontier VF-25G Messiah Michael Custom (MISB) $45

Toynami 1/100 Macross VF-1S Hikaru (DYRL; SDCC exclusive) with Super/Strike packs,(sold as a set) $40

Yamato 1/48 limited edition exclusive Dengeki CLEAR fast pack optional parts/covers, opened and inspected, perfect condition. $65

Yamato 1/72 VF-11B with Fast Packs (Macross Plus), Displayed briefly, no stickers applied, perfect condition, includes both heat shields (one heat shield was cut from the sprue to use for battroid mode). $65

Yamato 1/72 YF-21 (Ver. 1 - Original version with blue color; the reissue was purple), UN Spacy symbol stickers applied only, perfect condition. $65

MACROSS FRONTIER Gashapon/Trading Figures (Bandai):

We can work out combo pricing. PM me for details if you want 2 or more of these!

All figures still sealed in original bags/bubbles. Boxes opened to check contents (these were blind boxed):

Series 1 Sheryl in light blue mall outfit, unopened. $6

Series 1 Sheryl chase figure, in pink outfit and sunglasses, unopened. $6

Series 1 Brera Sterne, unopened. $6 each (X2)

Series 1 Alto in school uniform - standing, unopened $6

Series 2 Klan Klan in civilian clothing, macronized, unopened. $6

Series 2 Alto in SMS uniform, unopened. $6

Series 2 Ranka in Nyan Nyan restaurant outfit (Chinese dress) with Nyan Nyan mascot, unopened. $6

Series 3 Michael in school uniform, unopened. $6 each (X2)

Series 3 Ranka in CD single cover outfit, tan shirt, unopened. $6

Series 3 Ranka in CD single cover outfit, black and pink, unopened. $6

Swing Set 1 Sheryl SD/Chibi keychain. $4 each (X2)

Swing Set 1 VF-25 Alto SD/Chibi keychain, normal colors. $4

MOSPEADA
(or Robotech: New Generation, if that's how you swing)

Still sealed in original bag. Boxes opened to check contents (these were blind boxed):

CM’s Figure Collection, Stick/Scott Bernard (in bike sitting stance). $8

STAR WARS

Sideshow Collectibles 1/6 Asajj Ventress (Regular Edition - unopened) $65

Medicom Toy Super Deformed Vinyl Boba Fett (Return of the Jedi Version - MISB). $60

Hasbro 1/6 Scale Darth Sidious (ROTS), MISB. $15

Hasbro 1/6 Scale General Grievous (ROTS), MISB. $25

Hasbro Attack of the Clones Obi Wan Unleashed. Package is scuffed but sealed. $15

Hasbro Evolutions - Clone Trooper to Stormtrooper figure 3 pack, MISB $15

Hasbro Star Wars Celebration III Exclusive Talking Vader figure (with lines recorded just for this toy by James Earl Jones!), MISB, small crease on card. $15

Hasbro 2004 VOTC "Early Bird" Kit Mail-away set (ANH Luke w/ telescoping lightsaber, Leia, Chewbacca and chrome R2-D2). White shipping box opened to inspect contents. Figures all still sealed in original bags. $25

Hasbro VOTC (2004) figures:

(Sealed in protective cases)
Boba Fett (ROTJ)
Darth Vader
C-3P0
Lando (Bespin)

$14 each or take all 4 for $50.

NOTE: I also have TONS of MISB SW 3 3/4" figures from Power of the Force 2 line all the way through ROTS. PM me with specific wants and we'll discuss. I'm willing to let most go for cheap.

KILL BILL

NECA,The Bride figure and Crazy 88 figure (blood packet evaporated over time), both MISB. $10 for the set

IRON MAN

Sideshow Collectibles Iron Man Best Buy Exclusive Bust. Special Edition 2-disc DVD of the first film included. Sideshow Giftcard was used (and is long expired by now anyway). $20

G.I. JOE

25th Anniversary Completed M.A.S.S. Device (all 5 parts from the DVD packs). $45

Rise of Cobra G.I. Joe Pit Commando, MISB $5

Rise of Cobra Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes (with Black Timber), MISB $5

Rise of Cobra Walmart Exclusive Outpost Defender set with Roadblock (Resolute mold) and Tripwire, MISB $35

Last edited:
I'm flexible, guys. Let me know if anything interests you. :)

Thanks for the quick payment, maskfreak! I just PM'd you the tracking number. :)

Back