Roswell - Big Chap Alien Burst 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpted by Yoshihiko Sano

There are 3 versions...2 painted and 1 kit.

The B version is plain black, whereas the A version is custom painted.
And, of course, the kit version is unpainted.

More pics for you...

img943682323869191.jpg

img943682323869192.jpg

img557083210705641.jpg

img557083210705642.jpg

img557084173770921.jpg

img10391132554682334.jpg

img1039113255468234.jpg

roswell4.jpg

img1039113235776208.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know of a place in the states where I could order one of these ?

Do want. One of the best-looking Giger Alien busts I've ever seen, if not the best.

Holy crap, that's around $1091.73! For a 35-cm bust, I was expecting something under $500... Add shipping to that and you might as well buy some other life-size bust from Sideshow. Seems too steep a price for a 1/3, even if it's the painted version.

How much for the black one or the raw one?

yeah, they are expensive.
I'm still undecided. It might just be cheaper to have an expert make a new dome for my CM Alien.

I really, really want this. But there's no way I can afford £672.00. That's just Nuts. It's so beautiful though.

Based on the official website posted, seems like there will be a kit format that costs roughly $300 - $400 range.. and the cheapest finished version seems to be the B2 with black finish and loose dome at roughly the $700 range:

Still a bit too pricey for a 1:3 bust, but man that really looks like the best Alien piece I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but it's sold out. Even for an unfinished piece, it's a hefty price. Full-on Narin kits go for under $400 at first release (some, at least). These guys are asking the price of a lifesize bust for a 1/3 that's no bigger than a 1/6 statue that costs less than half the price. Are they basing this on the license or accuracy, or what?

:slap That's just plain lazy!:mad: They make the best looking Alien to date and stop at a bust. QUITTERS!!!

Looks like the perfect companion piece to the Sideshow Predator LSB though.

:slap That's just plain lazy!:mad: They make the best looking Alien to date and stop at a bust. QUITTERS!!!

Looks like the perfect companion piece to the Sideshow Predator LSB though.

Hopefully Sideshow will be as accurate when they do their LSB Alien bust. :pray:

I don't know, but since the Alien maquette is still yet to be revealed, I'd say an LSB is still a way down the road.

The Alien maquette is pretty impressive in person even though I haven't seen it fully painted or with dome. Maybe we'll be forgetting all about this 1/3 piece very soon.

I don't know, but since the Alien maquette is still yet to be revealed, I'd say an LSB is still a way down the road.

The Alien maquette is pretty impressive in person even though I haven't seen it fully painted or with dome. Maybe we'll be forgetting all about this 1/3 piece very soon.

Honestly, even being as big of an ALIEN fan as I am, I just am not real excited about the upcoming Alien maquette.

That pose they've got it in just sucks wet sack and really takes away from the piece.

Back