Boromir vembraces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for Boromir's vembraces but I'm having a hard time finding them. Does anyone know where I can find them? I've tried ebay and some 1/6 stores with no luck. I would like to not have to purchase an entire figure just for the vembraces.:slap Thanks.

Lol, I think I purchased either my second or third exclusive Boromir for the vembraces and cloak.

Good luck. I'll let you know if I see any out there. I have heard about some people using Faramir's. That might be a cheaper route if you have to buy a whole figure for them. I lucked out and got mine when people seemed to be casting them out left and right.

I had some. Sold my Aragorn with Boromir's vembraces),immediately realized what a dumb mistake I had made. Rebought Aragorn and hunted wildly for new Boromir vembraces. TA was awesome and took pity on me and sent them to me for free.

It was nigh impossible to find any then (2 years ago). I can't imagine how hard it will be now.

Looking into both options at the moment. I'm having all of my LOTR figures weathered and all repainted [technically, all havlready e abeen repainted besides the two that I just received unpainted by Josh.:lol]

Hey guys, just thought i'd give this a bump. Looking for a set of the embraces and elven cloak from boromir.

:lol

That's what I feared. I'll keep looking for a good deal on Boromir. The current listings on ebay are bit pricey.

I managed to snag one not too bad finally. So I've got Bracers for an Aragorn at helms deep now (and the parts I need for Boromir in Gondorian armour) :)

Keep a recurring search on - sooner or later you'll get one.

Back