• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom 26 inch life size Bride of CHUCKY Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling a custom made life size Chucky doll based off The Bride of Chucky film. The head is made of fiberglass and has rubber roped stitches. The glass eyes are poseable and his red hair can be styled to your liking. The body is made of plush with steel armature wire running through it. Therefore, Chucky can be posed in a variety of positions. The hands are made of high quality vinyl and he comes with a screen accurate slightly weathered "Good Guys" outfit. The outfit includes: striped undershirt, overalls bearing the "Good Guys" logo and designs, white socks, and red shoes with accurate "Good Guys" shoe laces. There are accurate tears in his overalls and a safety pin on the upper right side of his chest. It comes with a knife which has been painted with chrome automotive paint, giving it a realistic touch. Chucky is able to stand upright and does not require a doll stand. He weighs in at about 10lbs. This is a one of a kind piece and a must have for the right die-hard Chucky fan.

***I am asking $600 shipped. US only. Feel free to ask me any questions. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!

P1010071.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010074.jpg

P1010079.jpg

P1010081.jpg

P1010082.jpg

P1010083.jpg

P1010084.jpg

P1010085.jpg

Back