• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Elvis Presley Complete Masters Box Set (Price Drop)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperSRT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

Up for sale is the new Elvis Presley Complete Masters Box Set. This set features all 711 original Master tracks recorded by Elvis Presley as well as 103 extra alternate takes, home recordings, and informal recordings 814 songs and 30 discs in all!!!! The set also features and complete listing of the tracks in alphabetical order with disc number as well as a 240-page hardbound book featuring an annotated discography, original album artwork, rare and classic photos, a complete song index and an essay by Peter Guralnick, a noted Elvis biographer. As many of you know I'm a huge elvis fan and am only parting with this set is because of an account error I recieved two sets. The pictures below are of my set that I have opened. The set you will recieve is still in its original brown shipper(The first picture) and the set itself is MIB sealed in shrinkwrap. Now asking $770 shipped or best offer. This set is a must have for any Elvis fan. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of music history from the man who changed the world of music forever!!!

dscf0696d.jpg

elvisset.jpg

Stock Image

dscf0702i.jpg

dscf0701m.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS Elvis Presley Complete Masters Box Set (Victor/RCA)

I am a huge ELVIS fan myself but one thing:

No posting sales with a price. Themz da rulz.

That being said I wish I could afford this. Pretty sure it would price me out.

EDIT: I just noticed the price buried in all those words.

$800. :monkey2

Glad to know i'm not the only one! The sad part is that I'm not really jacking up the price. When I bought it direct with shipping it came to just shy of 800. I only bought it because being a 23 year old I really don't have a ton of Elvis stuff, some but not a lot. I figured this set could be an archive for me to keep for reference for all time....or until the CDs degrade whichever comes first. :D

thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

yeah it really is a beautiful set. Good luck with your sale. :wave

Damn, that's amazing...wish I could afford that! Good luck with the sale.

Re: FS Elvis Presley Complete Masters Box Set

I'm Caught In A Trap. Sony screwed me so. Now I must sell this extra Elvis set.....because they are to busy making the next piece of electronic crap that will break in 2 days.....yeaaaaa....

Price Drop: $770

Back