Legacy Of Kain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkey_Djinn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is my most favourite game series ever. I'd love to see a line of statues for it. Raziel (before and after the abyss) Kain, Melchiah, Zephon, Rahab, Dumah, Turrel and Ariel. Maybe even a dio with the Elder God.

Not sure how familair or popular the LOK series is generally though to even ever warrant mere consideration. Ha.

I always wanted a nice statue of Raziel... finally found the very rare one made of resin:
Raziel_Statue-Statue-Raziel-Resin-02.JPG

(not my picture btw)

if they would make a LoC series, I would be first in line :D

Ha, I'd be elbowing you for first in line I think!

That's a nice statue in that pic. Is it one you bought or just found on net? Was it for sale?

I have some of the Blue Box Toys LOK figures, they are rather cool, but I'd love a statue/dio line.

Around here i dont know if the game reallly has the following that would require for this series, but maybe if its that popular elsewhere it might be possible i suppose, i always enjoyed the characters in this series.

NO! :p ain't gonna get mine :D
like I said; over my dead body :D
when we have our move over and done, we'll make a thread for our collection, I'll definitely make sure he's in it ;)

I would kill if sideshow made some premium format lok stuff. I was so obsessed with this series I had kains clan symbol and the reaver tattooed to my body.
"VAE VICTUS"

I played all of these games. My favorite character was the blue vampire elder. I can't remember his name but he was the one who devolved in the second blood omen (I think that's the title) game. And he became an evil vampire in the end of the last game. Isn't human raziel the one who killed him in soul reaver 2. Its been a long time.

I would kill if sideshow made some premium format lok stuff. I was so obsessed with this series I had kains clan symbol and the reaver tattooed to my body.
"VAE VICTUS"

Sorry for the double post
I met a guy in my old neighborhood with Raziel's clan symbol tattooed on his forearm. I was the only person he ever met that knew what it was.

I would kill for some LoK statues.

I actually have that Raziel statue and if I had to sell every single last one of them I'd keep this one.

What kills me though is I talked to a guy who worked at Eidos and he said that he thought he remembered seeing a similar statue of Kain.
I've never been able to find a single picture of it to confirm it though :(

Well, there is two authors' statues by few Mexican guys. ;)
It's Kain and Raziel in 6th scale.

You can check out Raziel HERE. I've got it in hands.

150772455.jpg

And there is Kain, but I don't have it. Hope that "don't have it yet", coz it's should be sent already. :)

171180642.jpg

Maybe this info would be useful for you. ;)

***​

ALSO, DO WANT some Legacy of Kain statues from Sideshow. PF's of Raziel (vampire AND the soul reaver ) and elder Kain would be very-very hot items for me.

Raziel%20vampiro%20%282%29.jpg

Raziel.jpg

kain.jpg

AND I really wish to get 1/4 mix-media GARRETT, the main character from the Eidos' classic THIEF series. Would be great to get him from the 1st or 2nd game, the design from the 3d is not very impressive.

thiefgarrettdt_2.jpg

Thief_II_-_The_Metal_Age_Coverart.png

Last edited:
Guys, those "statues" look exactly like a resculpt replicas from the BBI series of "Legacy of Kain" figures. They're each roughly about 8-9 inches tall and are actually really well done.

Take a look at the figures here: https://www.thelostworlds.net/Library/Retail_Action_Figures.html

I had Kain and Raziel at one point so I'd recognize those sculpts anywhere. V-Raptor, your Raziel repaint is actually awesomely done! The statues look great but I'm just warning you all that think these are "original sculpts" because they're not. Looks like they just recasted the figures in some unique poses.

Plus, I think the BBI figures were better than NECA's attempt. Kain's face was much better sculpted by BBI than it was by NECA, and the overall poseability was better too. Raziel unfortunately had a plastic mask so his head couldn't move at all with the mask on.

____

Back to the topic, I'd LOVE to see Legacy of Kain. I've been a huge fan since Soul Reaver and then backtracked and played the original Blood Omen. I've gotten every game in the series since and would absolutely LOVE to see Eidos bring this franchise back.

Unfortunately, the main driving forces behind the entire LoK plotlines went to different companies (Notably Amy Hennig, who went with Naughty Dog and you might have heard of their great success: "Uncharted") but there are always us cult fans who hope to see another outing. I don't think you'll see much in terms of Legacy of Kain products unless they release another notable title.

Bardoon, no, man, you're wrong. Here is WIP [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWHQAnzoL_Y"]WIP[/ame] video for Raziel and I've seen how the Kain was sculpted by myself, even sent a few remarks to the sculptor. And also I actually HAD the BBI figures (not any more, I've sold them), and this is not resculpt from them, believe me. Also, If you'll take a better look at Kain, you'll see that the statue based on the LoK: Defiance Kain design, not SR1 that BBI offers. The Kain is actually 11.5". I'm not trying to proof anything to you, just saying that you're not right here. Guys done some really nice job with those pieces. From LoK fans for LoK fans.

Monkey_Djinn, Drakul, I'll PM you later.

PS Without Amy Hennig LoK is dead, I'm pretty sure. BUT! This series is some kind of cult already. Definitely need some statues from Sideshow. :D Also, it seem to me that those characters would be great in mix-media format. The Kain has some nice pants and cloak, and such a beautiful body to be created in poly. :lecture

I gotcha man! That's legit. I even see the BBI Raziel in the video! Look like the sculptors did use the figures for some heavy reference points though. Terrific work and my apologies to them as well!

Just from that one photo plus the sculpt of the Kain with some heavy likeness features from the figure like the roundness of the shoulders and his unique abs just stood out to me from the sculpt.

Guys, those "statues" look exactly like a resculpt replicas from the BBI series of "Legacy of Kain" figures. They're each roughly about 8-9 inches tall and are actually really well done.

Take a look at the figures here: https://www.thelostworlds.net/Library/Retail_Action_Figures.html

I had Kain and Raziel at one point so I'd recognize those sculpts anywhere. V-Raptor, your Raziel repaint is actually awesomely done! The statues look great but I'm just warning you all that think these are "original sculpts" because they're not. Looks like they just recasted the figures in some unique poses.

Plus, I think the BBI figures were better than NECA's attempt. Kain's face was much better sculpted by BBI than it was by NECA, and the overall poseability was better too. Raziel unfortunately had a plastic mask so his head couldn't move at all with the mask on.

I actually have the BBI Kain... but.......it's a figure and I'm a statue kind of guy :)
That's why I'm drooling on this.

Monkey_Djinn, Drakul, I'll PM you later.

PS Without Amy Hennig LoK is dead, I'm pretty sure. BUT! This series is some kind of cult already. Definitely need some statues from Sideshow. :D Also, it seem to me that those characters would be great in mix-media format. The Kain has some nice pants and cloak, and such a beautiful body to be created in poly. :lecture

i agree that without Amy Hennig it's pretty over but one can hope. Reading the Q&A on Lost Worlds shows that she still has some ideas for more but maybe she's just over it.

I was actually trying to contact her to confirm/deny that rumored Kain statue that was seen at Eidos back in the day.

Back