Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteskywalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought i would make a thread so people can show some pics of there Ash figures.
There must be some out there with all the stuff beto has been making and im disappointed i have not seen hardly any pics.
So lets see some guys, I will start with my almost finished Ash
Hail To The King Baby :rock

Last edited:
That looks awesome man... really top-notch "clean" Ash!

What was the recipe for him?

I'm in the process of making a Evil Dead II version... parts are either acquired or in transit so I'm stoked. But for now these are mine.

My set-up MISB S-Mart Ash Ex (one of my few unopened items), Custom AOD Ash with Betomatali head, GoHero Skeleton (makes a good Deadite) and stock Sideshow Evil Ash.

This picture has the stock Ash, below that is the same figure with the Beto head upgrade. For some reason I never took a full shot of the shelf after I upgraded the figure :duh

eef.jpg

aac-1.jpg

aad-1.jpg

aae.jpg

Good timing!

I picked this figure up just a few weeks ago. I love it. God bless
old Sideshow figures

PICT0019.jpg

Here he is with some friends:

PICT0024.jpg

Nice score Baslquat... S-Mart Ash is a really good figure. It's too bad the regular Ash head didn't look that nice.

Nice score Baslquat... S-Mart Ash is a really good figure. It's too bad the regular Ash head didn't look that nice.

Thanks!
Yes, it is to bad the regular Ash has a less then stellar sculpt, but I love the Smart scene and am glad it got decent treatment by sideshow.

You will all tell me how to get that stellar Ash Sculpt and harness NOW! lol. He's next, after I complete Deadpool ... who is ... 85% finished. Must have!

Also ... I had an Earth Quake related incident with my Ash, and his chainsaw had bit of an accident. Let us just say I cried and placed him in his box for good. How can one pick up another ... without buying the figure again!

Last edited:
I've seen the Chainsaw loose on eBay a few times... doesn't come up often; but to be honest you can sometimes get a complete loose figure for about the same price.

Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Evil Dead II/Army of Darkness Ash has been long overdue

Hey Pete, what body are you using here? Also, is all of the rest Betomatali stuff? (clothes, harness, chainsaw, boots, etc.?) And who painted it? Beto?

The Chainsaw, head and shotgun are from beto, the boots are from sideshow, the rest is customised or made by me.
The painting and weathering was all done by me also.

Back