Hot Toys Weapon XI/Deadpool???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAROTO

Super Freak
Reaction score
or even Victor Creed and Gambit (not just his head)? What happened to this line? Wolverine is an amazing figure... it didnt sold well or what? is there still a chance to have these figures made?

As long as Deadpool is not like the one in the Wolverine Origin Movie (unless its the Ryan Renolds one from the beginning of the movie)...god they F___ed him up

YOu have got to start a thread for Creed and Gambit.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

well time will tell. It has to be a good variation, don't know if I can keep buying all these releases if they don't have good variation between each one. The IM Marks I can justify but just slightly. As it is I bought the version 1 of TDK Batman and then I got the DX version. keep trying to convince myself to self Version 1 but can't do it.

Sell it and buy a different figure you like instead of having multiples of the same thing...

Its different with Iron Man because he has a "Hall of Armor" and keeping variations of armor is awesome :D

Sell it and buy a different figure you like instead of having multiples of the same thing...

Its different with Iron Man because he has a "Hall of Armor" and keeping variations of armor is awesome :D

I would sell it, but i'm using the Bruce Wayne Head that came with it for my bruce wayne figure. It would break up the figure for the sale. I could just include the prince henry sculp that came with the slim true type that I used for Wayne. lol.

i wish you guys would use the search function!

hot toys already made a deadpool figure, limited to asian market for their 8.7th anniversary, silly thing exclusive, milk magazine subscriber priroity purchase:

evil+eye+baby+to+freak+out+friends.jpg

if you missed it... that's just too damn bad. but if we petition hard enough, AND WE REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!! they might just rerelease it.

Back