ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see Enterbay picking up a good license.

I was never a fan of Sideshows premium format, so I will be very interested to see how this turns out.

Release date 2015?

This is real Arnold face or Enterbay sculpt? :eek: Looks So Good.

attachment.php

The challenge begins again Enterbay V Hot Toys

I never buy Enterbay figure before this might my first.

This new EB 1/4 T-2 will have some kind of articulation. My guess is the arms and head. :clap

If the quality is par with the Bruce Lee statue, Im in, Im ___ing in. This is great monday news guys :yess:

This new EB 1/4 T-2 will have some kind of articulation. My guess is the arms and head. :clap
Hopefully not.

Their prototypes always look fantastic and then the released products...:horror
You're talking about their old 1/6 here.
Both 1/4 scale statues of Bruce Lee (HD-1002 & HD-1003) looks waaaaay better in person. HD-1001 not though + all three can have QC problems for time2time. But then again, not Sideshow-like QC problems. So this looks like a win-win for now. We can already see that likeness is there + paint apps will be miles away better (I'm sure same about clothes) & price possibly way lower.
The only thing I can presume as a weak point against Sideshow is a weight. This won't be 10 kilos. But in the other hand this is better for overseas buyers, because shipping price won't be more than the statue itself :lol

But those HD Bruce Lee looks like crap .........

Like CRAP?

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eMkiz0Udh9E?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eMkiz0Udh9E?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

This is real Arnold face or Enterbay sculpt? :eek: Looks So Good.

attachment.php

Judging by the photo, greatest similarity of all with a large distance to the other figures / statues

Last edited:
Back