ENTERBAY :Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeha

Freakalicious
Reaction score
20110323112202765.jpg

uu_js01.png

uu_js02.png

uu_js03.png

uu_js04.png

uu_js05.png

2011年9月発売予定
アルティメットユニゾン No.05
UU ジャック・スパロウ

参考小売価格¥29,000(税込)

頭部原型製作 ENTERBAY
パーツ原型製作 PERFECT-STUDIO
衣装製作 秋元 みえこ

●全高約300mm
●ジョニー・デップ演じる「ジャック・スパロウ」を完全立体化!
●ENTERBAY製作の頭部は独特な表情や、特徴的なヘアスタイルをリアルに再現!
●特徴的な衣装は、帽子、ロングコートをはじめ劇中のイメージを再現!
●腰のベルトには銃を2丁装着し、たすき掛けベルトの鞘にはサーベルを抜き差し可能!
●アクセサリーパーツ「銃2丁」「サーベル」「コンパス」の他に  聖盃 「Chalice」と「シップインボトル」が付属!
●新規「RAH301改トーキングボディ」を使用し、
 ジャック・スパロウ オリジナルボイスによる劇中の印象的な台詞、
 13種類をランダム再生可能! また、独自のスタイル、可動を再現可能!
●各種手首パーツ付属により劇中シーンの再現が可能!
●PVC製ブーツ付属
●フィギュアスタンド付属!

Will be available September 2011
No.05 Arutimettoyunizon
Jack Sparrow UU

Reference retail price is ¥ 29,000 (tax included)

Sculpted head ENTERBAY
PERFECT-STUDIO Sculpted parts
This costume made Akimoto Mie

● 300mm Height approx
Played by Johnny Depp ● "Jack Sparrow" solidifies completely!
● ENTERBAY face and head of production is unique and distinctive hairstyle realistic!
● distinctive costumes, hats, reproduced images in the play, including a long coat!
● waist belt is attached to the gun 2-chome, sash seat belt sheath can be inserted and removed a saber!
Accessory ● "2 Gun Street," "Saber" "Compass" the other Holy cup
"Chalice" and "Shippuinbotoru" is attached!
Tadashi Arata ● "RAH301 Talking Body Break", using
By striking lines in the play Jack Sparrow original voice,
Can play 13 different randomly! The unique style, can reproduce the movement!
Possible to recreate various scenes in the movie parts are included wrist ●!
● PVC-made boots included
Figure comes with stand ●!

Last edited:
Put this on the "never, neverland" list of Enterbay releases. (Prison Break anybody?)

...I am interested to see what transpires, nevertheless

I guess a little competition is good....if this even comes out....ever.....

:exactly:

i don't ever mind more captain jack, (assuming that's who'd they do since that would be the most obvious choice). who knows, Enterbay may do something right that the DX does wrong. Since I missed out on all HT first POTC, I'll be glad to get my hands on plenty this time around..

but like Biojex said, if it even comes out

I hope they don't show anything nice, I'd hate to like something and never have it come out in the market.

Maybe enterbay can finish the lineup and give us the characters hot toys more then likely will not release after they end there potc line after maybe one or two figures.

Maybe enterbay can finish the lineup and give us the characters hot toys more then likely will not release after they end there potc line after maybe one or two figures.

You think they will only do two? I can see HT making all four main characters - Jack, Angelica, Barbossa and Blackbeard.

Interesting...it'll be nice to have two quality options for the character (for mix-match) potential as well.

You think they will only do two? I can see HT making all four main characters - Jack, Angelica, Barbossa and Blackbeard.

I was just joking about how hot toy are known for not finishing lines, but this should not be one of them ,hot toy's seem to be fond of this series as they have released a good few figures from it already.....it must be popular over there too:)

I think it'd be smart of them to stick to 1/4. It could be a nice niche they could carve out for themselves.

I'm very satisfied with my PF! ^ _ ^
I was disappointed with my only 1/6 medicom figure...and change positions is boring after a while.

I would be down for a 1/4 scale Sparrow from these guys, would turn out amazing i think.

What a joke Enterbay, how bout you show your Scarface or some of the ____ you picked up last year instead of trying to balance more.

Back