Gauntlet of Sauron - 1:1 Lifesize Replica - Lord of the Rings United Cutlery - Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risingstar

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Lord of the Rings - United Cutlery Dark Lord Sauron collection (UC1411).
The Gauntlet of Sauron 1:1 lifesize authentic movie replica.

uc11.jpg

Last edited:
Gauntlet of Sauron - 1:1 Lifesize Replica Lord of the Rings United Cutlery - Pics!

uc1.jpg

uc2.jpg

uc3.jpg

uc4.jpg

uc5.jpg

uc6.jpg

uc7.jpg

uc8.jpg

Last edited:
Gauntlet of Sauron - 1:1 Lifesize Replica Lord of the Rings United Cutlery - Pics!

uc15.jpg

uc16.jpg

Last edited:

uc10A.jpg

uc9.jpg

Last edited:
Gauntlet of Sauron - 1:1 Lifesize Replica LOTR United Cutlery - Pics!

Very nice. great piece isn't it? much larger in hand then pics show.

I was happy to finally pick one up recently.....:)

It's a wonderful piece. I bought it at the time of release.
While I have since sold my LOTR UC swords, I kept this one cuz it's just way too cool.

Re: Gauntlet of Sauron - 1:1 Lifesize Replica LOTR United Cutlery - Pics!

It's a wonderful piece. I bought it at the time of release.
While I have since sold my LOTR UC swords, I kept this one cuz it's just way too cool.

And you're just now starting a pic thread? The UC swords are great and possibly some of the last things I would ever get rid of...

Re: Gauntlet of Sauron - 1:1 Lifesize Replica LOTR United Cutlery - Pics!

And you're just now starting a pic thread? The UC swords are great and possibly some of the last things I would ever get rid of...

Diminishing display space and two kids under the age of three pretty much decides things around here these days. It was time to let other collectors enjoy those pieces. I'd rather them go to new homes than collect dust in the basement. It's felt quite liberating to move some of these pieces. Besides, I just end up buying new stuff!

:D

I have a number of United Cutlery LOTR swords + the 2nd Age Gondorian Shield. I had the Helm of Sauron at one time but let it go when I hit a financial snag and was offered over $400 for it. The plan was to someday add the Gauntlet but now I'm spending all of my disposable $$ on SS statues! :wink1:

Thanks for the great pics!

Epically Awesome piece! :hi5:

It was my first actual 1/1 prop (not including firearms like my Robocop Auto-9mm), back in the day, and opened up the doors to the mad world of 1/1 collecting that has griped me to this day. :slap :D

I love this piece...

Goodness, you have almost all the available Sauron pieces! You sir, have fantastic taste! :hi5: All you need is the LSB! Unless you consider the toys, in which case you are missing the ToyBiz figure, the minimate, and bobblehead! :lol

And if you have the 1/1 prototype Sauron Mace that United Cutlery made (and never went into production), then I will KILL YOU for... err, I mean I would love to visit you to see it... :wink1: :lol

1:45 to 2:40 ..... :drool :drool

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/na-qT0-DZ4s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Credit goes to.....

There's a video on YouTube titled, "A Brief History of LOTR Collectibles" that shows most of the current United Cutlery LOTR items plus additional items that UC has apparently considered in the past. The Mace of Sauron is included in that, complete with a display stand. The Sword of Sauron even has a plaque, sporting "The Eye" in the middle of it. Other items include the Sword of Eomer (Guthwine), The Dagger of Arwen, Dagger of Grima Wormtongue, Throwing Axe of Gimli, Sword of Denethor and Sword of Theodred (son of Theoden). No idea where the poster got the pics but they appear to have been taken by the same photographers who do UC's stuff.:dunno

Back