Minas Tirith Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell....it even has catapults! I didn't want to get this as I have no more room for this stuff. But I know I'm going to get it. Especially if DM do more enviros and cover more than ssw did.

If they insist on using lights, imagine what an all white Minas Morgul would be like with Green Lights shining on it.

Looks nice. I ordered this many months ago so whenever they get around to shipping it is fine.

I have a request in for this so whenver they get around to dealing with those is fine. It is looking pretty impressive though.

Looking good. I pre-ordered it when it was first offered last year. No rush here, either.

Great idea, Lembas Eater. A green-lit Minas Morgul would be awesome.

Wow! Thanks for posting this! I have been looking (not hard enough really) for the info to order this since it first came up last year. It still hasn't shown up on the US web site. So I just called to order it! Fastest phone order I've ever done! She asked my last name, zip code and first name. Then asked if I wanted to charge to the same card as last time and if I wanted to do monthly payments. Order completed in about 30 seconds! Now that was easy!!! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

So why is the light where it is, that seems a bit odd. :confused: I probably won't be displaying it much with it on, at least I don't with BD.

Is the light in the right place for Faramir's funeral byre? Or perhaps it's supposed to be the one tree?

Back