Betty Boop madness!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou for infecting me with the Betty Boop Madness.
I have now ordered the Blurple Betty and I have no reason
why other than she is so rare.

I am in the same boat... maybe it was the purple dress that did it... purple is my favorite color... wth was I thinking... I need to stay away from this place... but she was so cute wasn't she :lol :rotfl

Nessasita said:
I am in the same boat... maybe it was the purple dress that did it... purple is my favorite color... wth was I thinking... I need to stay away from this place... but she was so cute wasn't she :lol :rotfl

She is cute and purple is a favorite color of mine as well.
I better start counting my pennies to pay for this one.

dr2red said:
She is cute and purple is a favorite color of mine as well.
I better start counting my pennies to pay for this one.

With all the other money I have been spending for the other statues... this looks like peanuts to me... sooooo cheap lol :D

I had to cut back on a whole list of items I had ordered to save money
but there are a few I still have to have. Mostly 12 inch figures and
PF Buffy because she is amazing. Blurple Boop is so rare that I could
not pass on her.

I have to admit I was somewhat surprised at the apparent popularity on these as well. I order the Blurple and the B&W versions. We have been collecting Betty Boop for my youngest daughter since she was born, so I couldn't pass these up.

Almost sold out:

5 exclusives left, 5 red left, 10 black left and 50 black and white left.

If anything I am surprised the black and white has that many left. it is the perfect contrast piece to whichever colored one you get. I am keeping the B/W and the Blurple ones for myself. The other two will be given as gifts.

My sister (17 years old) loves Betty Boop so I can understand the popularity of this figure. It's one of those old school characters like Scooby Doo that is brought back and re-marketed and young ones dig it.

5 black left and 40 B/W left...

Blurple is sold out
Red Dress is sold out
About 40 of the Black and White out of 250
Less than 10 for the Black Dress out of 250

Pretty cool
Glad I bought one.

Back