Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

March 15th, 2020: New collection pictures on page 47 (post #464)

April 27th, 2016: New collection pictures on page 45 (post #447)

IMG_9526_4_small2.jpg

September 30th, 2014: New collection pictures on page 41 (post #401)

IMG_0923_2_small.jpg

February 19th, 2013: New collection pictures on page 29 (post #284 and #285)

IMG_6887_2_small.jpg

March 11th, 2012: New collection pictures on page 16 (post #151 and #152)

IMG_2770_2_small.jpg

January 16th, 2011: Original Post

It's been a while since I've posted pics of my collection (over 2 years), and since I've moved since then and got a lot of new stuff, I thought I might as well make a new thread, which I'll update with random shots of my figs or when a new item arrives.
The old thread can be found here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/show-your-shelves-/44528-agonistes-collection.html

Anways, on to the pics:
Collection_updated_1.jpg

Collection_updated_9.jpg

Collection_updated_10.jpg

Collection_updated_7.jpg

Collection_updated_8.jpg

Collection_updated_5.jpg

Collection_updated_6.jpg

Collection_updated_3.jpg

Collection_updated_4.jpg

Collection_updated_11.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

And my DVD/Blu-ray case with some older Mcfarlane and NECA stuff. I didn't take these 2 shots with daylight, so they are a bit darker. Hope you can still make everything out.
Collection_updated_12.jpg

Collection_updated_13.jpg

I have a lot of old stuff boxed away (Hasbro, Mcfarlane, some Sideshow), but I like my collection to look clean and not too cluttered, so I only display my favorite items. :)
As always, feel free to ask questions about any items.

Collection_updated_10.jpg

Nice update. Love the Predator pose is that a taylerdurdem bio mask? cuz I have one and it makes predator look much better.

Great collection!

Looks clean and proffsional.

Nice collection, also your DVD's collection is impressive too.

Always nice to see pics from german collectors ;)

Great collection
rock.gif

Nice collection. Where did you get that Kroenen?

Great looking Collection Agonistes, Congrats and Thanks for sharing

Great collection!

Looks clean and proffsional.

Great collection! :rock :rock

Nice collection, also your DVD's collection is impressive too.

Thanks. :)

Nice update. Love the Predator pose is that a taylerdurdem bio mask? cuz I have one and it makes predator look much better.

Thanks and jep, that's a taylerdurdem mask. It really looks a lot better than the original.

Jason looks cool on the pred stand!

Thanks. I really like the look of it too, somehow completes his look IMO.

Always nice to see pics from german collectors ;)

Great collection
rock.gif

Thanks. I'll stop by your collectionthread in a bit.:wave

Nice collection. Where did you get that Kroenen?

I got it on ebay from another fellow german boardie. It's the SS Kroenen on a Truetype with the armor repainted, which I touched up a bit myself, too.

Awesome display! Yeah, love Jason on the predator stand as well. Great pose for Predator, and love the stack of bills for bank robber joker.

What arms are those for your Hicks figure? I'd love to get a pair. And what custom figure are you making? (the headless one)

nice collection ;)

Yeah, very cool display. Congrats!

Thanks.

Awesome display! Yeah, love Jason on the predator stand as well. Great pose for Predator, and love the stack of bills for bank robber joker.

What arms are those for your Hicks figure? I'd love to get a pair. And what custom figure are you making? (the headless one)

For the Hudson (not Hicks ;)) I used the SovereignStudios arm skins. I sanded down the arms of the TT and painted the skins after putting them on.
I originally got the headless Truetype from ebay simply because I liked the body, and I threw some random clothing on him I had in my parts bin. I turned him into a Comedian a couple of days ago though, I got the Comedian set without body from another boardie here a while ago. I'll probably post some pics of him soon.
I really liked the pose of the Predator too, but as of this morning he has a new pose already. :lol

Looks great man, congrats!

The poses, the cleanliness, etc,...you've taken some time with your collection and it shows!

Plus you have the OC Bat's...so of course your collection is cool! :wink1:

Awesome collection. Your poses look really cool too. :clap

Looks great man, congrats!

The poses, the cleanliness, etc,...you've taken some time with your collection and it shows!

Plus you have the OC Bat's...so of course your collection is cool! :wink1:

Thanks. That's the main reason I collect HT over statues, the posing. I don't have as many figs as a lot here do, but I do enjoy the maximum out of every single one. :)

Back