SSW Aragorn on Brego Has Arrived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Well, the last ever Sideshow/Weta piece has been delivered... :monkey2 :monkey2

And it's really amazing. :monkey5 :monkey5

I have always wanted to get a nice and low double-digit edition number on a LOTR statue, and they have always managed to elude me until now. I got #0047/5000. That makes this an even happier ending to the line for me! He even fits in the place I had reserved for him. He looks great, and anybody who has him coming shouldn't be dissappointed.

aragorn5jt.jpg

bregohead9wo.jpg

arm7vw.jpg

anduril5kv.jpg

profile4ht.jpg

Re: Aragorn Has Arrived!

:rotfl love the back side of that horse. :lol I saw this at Comic con last year and i was astonish when i saw it. congrats!!!:chew

Great pics Tom...love the ass shot...by the way, what kind of camera do you have, it seems to take really clear and colorful pics....

Congrats Tom!!! and double-plus cool getting such a low number! Must be a heck of a way to close out the line:aragorn :clap :drool

Oh, and you really captured the nice crev-ass!

Tom, so does it comes in one piece and its hollow like KOTD??

kingdarkness03 said:
Great pics Tom...love the ass shot...by the way, what kind of camera do you have, it seems to take really clear and colorful pics....

Usually my pics are pretty average--but this time I wanted them to look nicer, so I went outside and got some natural lighting and the pictures turned out much better. I will go straight to the back porch from now on whenever I take pictures to post here! Anyway, my camera is a Sony DSC-P100. Paid about $300 for it a year or so ago.

Thanks Tom...I really trying to get into the digital age...just want to know what are some good/affordable digi cameras..

Great pics - thanks! Still not diggin the face, but other than that it looks great.

Looks great!! Really a fantastic piece overall and the detail work on this is amazing. The SSW line went out like a champ that's for sure and I'm looking forward to getting this one myself. :)

nice pics there, thanks for making me excited. should receive it by the end of the month.

the 'moneyshot' there just confirms one thing - the horse is a male. if anyone had any doubts that is. :rolleyes: nice details below. :D

i noticed there are runes on the blade of anduril... but not on the pommel though.

Back