F4. So who's gettin the ax this month? ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which F4 is being killed off?

• Mr Fantastic

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Invisible Woman

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Human Torch

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Thing

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

occulum

ExeKutioner
Reaction score
Shirley most of you are aware somebody dies in the comic this month.
Who's gettin the business? ... :monkey1

theyve actually insisted this one is permanent. No coming back. No overprinting of the book and no newsstand distribution. ... :monkey1

Come on now, you don't really believe that.
They won't permanently kill off a member of Marvel's 1st family.

I hope it's Mr. Fantastic, I still hold a grudge on him for sending hulk into space... When Hulk came back to earth in WW Hulk, I hoped he would kill off Reed... Me no like stretchy man, he no love for hulk, hulk mad.

Its Marvel. Death is a temporary affliction.
theyve actually insisted this one is permanent. No coming back. No overprinting of the book and no newsstand distribution. ... :monkey1
My bet is on Reed and, seriously, I say it lasts two years at most. Every-single-A/B list character that has been 'killed' off quickly comes back. Them saying it is permanent is no different than Nicieza saying that Wolverine really has lost his adamantium for good and that they wanted to make him more of the feral force that he is. First writer who came to X-Men after that retconned him right back.

I say they find some way to have Annihilus or Galactus find Reed Richards soul or something floating in the Negative Zone and Marvel spins a new Marvel wide cash cow out of it.

There's a new Fantastic Four movie in development with these characters.

The status quo will be restored before then.

(edit: just saw ink's post. doh!)

I'm going with Sue. She would impact the the remaining three the most.

I've been reading FF lately,
Spoiler Spoiler:

in which seems to rule out Sue.
Spoiler Spoiler:

so those 2 are basically open for a untimely demise which leaves Johnny & Marvel could throw in a curveball & tag Torch instead.

What's Fantastic Four without Mr. Fantastic? He's the brains of the outfit. Without him it might as well be called Marvel 3.
Kill off Sue Storm, the only female in the group? Yeah, right.
The Thing embodies the marvel character. Tortured monster that has heroic virtues. And you can't have F4 without some Clobberin' Time.

That leaves only, Johnny, because he's a lame @ss character with no depth whatsoever.

Yes I agree Buttmunch, also Marvel said it would cause ripples in the Marvel universe which leads me to believe it would be Reed or Sue. I cant see Marvel killing off Richards since he has contributed so much it would be crazy.

Reed is one of the three smartest people in the Marvel universe along with Stark and Doom. How many FF stories have hinged on a Reed invention saving the day? Kill him and you've got a few medium powered sluggers.

Sue's ass on the cover has been selling issues for the last several years. It won't be her.

It's Ben or Johnny

Lol
Lets forget about the storyline & just speculate on whose gonna die by basing it on our opinion of the character!
:rolleyes::ohbfrank:
Oh ignorance is bliss.
:slap

Back