Eomer maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorcs

Freakalicious
Reaction score
With eomer confirmed i hope they do him with his helmet on
:pray:
although the helmet will probably be the exclusive:hi5:

Eomer I believe will be pretty damn cool. I hope part of the Ex is a helmeted head and helmet less.

Same here. Just the fact that we are getting an Eomer statue makes me happy. One of the unsung heroes in LOTR and will definitely be in my collection.

Yeah, it's great news.:yess:

This one will have to have a change-out head exclusive IMHO.

At least I hope it does. :):)

It's crying out for the option to be displayed with or without a helmet.:clap

Bill

exclusive could be spear or sword pose

Do you have a problem with current or relevant threads :confused:....or do you just enjoy necroposting and engaging in conversations by yourself. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Bro, did you ever consider that this might be the first time he has seen the thread? Cut him some slack..

Bro, did you ever consider that this might be the first time he has seen the thread? Cut him some slack..

You might be onto something...he's been so busy posting in threads upwards of 7 years old [which mercifully Shell closed] maybe he hasn't gotten around to posting in any located in the 1st three pages of this section. To his credit the last thread he posted in was only about 50 pages in and 4+ years old so he is certainly improving :monkey3....BTW, who is Captain Faramir?

Back