• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Joes and Pred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Computron34

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have decided to sell of a couple of my HT Preds. Both have been opened and displayed. Both come with boxes, sleeves, and all accessories.

AvP Requiem Wolf Predator (Original, non-Cleaner Version) : SOLD
Predator 2 Lost Predator SOLD

All Joes are the Normal Release Versions:

Snake Eyes : SOLD
Storm Shadow : SOLD
Cobra Commander : SOLD
Cobra Trooper : SOLD
Cobra Officer : SOLD
Cobra Sniper : SOLD
Duke [Never taken out of box] : SOLD

NEWLY ADDED:

Sideshow Darth Maul: SOLD
Predators Berserker Predator: $160 Shipped [Never taken out of box]
AVPR Wolf Predator (Cleaner Kit Version) : SOLD (The right arm peg literally broke at the shoulder socket when I took him out of the box. I fixed it, and it's attached now, but is a little loose, and has been known to pop off again, but you just plug it back in)

Possibly selling Machiko too, but as she was the first HT I got, kind of reluctant too. If interested shoot me a PM.

I can post pictures if requested. PM if want. Always open to offers.

Info: PayPal only. Prices include shipping within US. I will ship overseas at my discretion, but prices will obviously be more. No holding of items.
I ship on Saturdays as time allots. If I can't on that particular day for whatever reason, then I will let the buyer know exactly what day of the week I will ship it.

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Lost Predator and Non-Cleaner Wolf Predator

I would love to take that wolf predator but the price is way to heavy for me. Good luck with your sale.

Lost is sold pending payment. Wolf is still available. If price is not what you want, I'm open to offers as well. Worst I can say is no. :)

Price lowered on Wolf. Also added GI Joe Sideshows.

*Would a mod change the title to "FS: Sideshow Joes and Pred" Thanks!

Price lowered on Wolf. Also added GI Joe Sideshows.

*Would a mod change the title to "FS: Sideshow Joes and Pred" Thanks!
Sure no problem :duff

Just for your reference though you can change change the title anytime you like, incase we don't see your post.
If you got to your opening post, click EDIT, then ADVANCED OPTIONS and it will bring up the title and text box, change the title in that box and click SAVE. That should change it on the whole thread for you.

x :peace

Back