NECA Resident Evil Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lycanthrope620

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Right below is me sharing my Entire Resident Evil figure collection by Neca Toys. I even added some other collectibles of mine to my video...Palisades Nemesis and Tokyo Marui Samurai Edge included.

With all the Hot Toys releases, I sure hope that Neca is able to finish off its Series 3 Archives figures. Maybe even throw in some other past games into the mix. We still don't have Claire Redfield or Wesker figures from them. Even some more Resident Evil 5 figures would be great. You can't have too many Jill Valentines. Anyhow, here is my video. I have all of them, including some rare exclusives, such as the Bloody Chainsaw Ganado.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1e9is2z_Wk"]YouTube - Neca Resident Evil Figures - Complete Collection![/ame]

If anyone else wants to share their collection...pics, videos, or thoughts, post it. Even though I focused on Neca, I hope other people share their collections here as well. Toybiz and Palisades are always welcome. Not everyone can afford those expensive Hot Toys figures...this post is for everyone. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Awesome collection man, keep it up!

I'm in the middle of my RE collection myself. I have the RE 5 set of 3, Leon with coat and Ada, and I'm trying to buy the bloody chainsaw Ganado for around 40-50 from this guy on another forum.

My sad NECA RE collection. I really wish NECA would re-release their RE4 line and their series 3 RE Archives so I can pick up HUNK.
myNECAcollection-1.jpg

Completed the Archives figures by getting Series 3 today. Found them at Toys R Us. Plus, I updated my entire NECA Collection of Resident Evil.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sc7Kc447Lw"]YouTube - NECA Resident Evil Archives - Series 3 Figures[/ame]

That;s an awesome collection!!! :D I didn't finished collecting the Neca series, I wasn't happy with the face detail of the characters. I did complete the Mody ____, Palisades, Toy Biz series. Now collecting the 1/6 RE figures.

97144550.jpg

78745395.jpg

42393601.jpg

87129973.jpg

94639315.jpg

50616293.jpg

46953209.jpg

65135389.jpg

Got this today.

Hunk from the NECA Player Select line up of the Resident Evil Archives, Series 3.

The pose is very limited and could only do so much.

Accessories are minimal with a TMP, Virus Canister and a Suite Case, so I added 2 Hand Guns I had from Dante (Devil May Cry) Revoltech Figure.

Last edited:
I also saw hunk at tru but passed it for some transformers generations. The pictures you posted makes me want to go back and get it.

I also saw hunk at tru but passed it for some transformers generations. The pictures you posted makes me want to go back and get it.
:) Thanks Darkknight.

NECA need to stop sculpting these figures in a 'pre-set pose' and give more freedom / movement.

Give more choice in letting us pose the figure.

Having said that, it's a decent figure for what it is.

So yeah, I think you should head back to TRU and pick it up :D

Got lucky at TRU the other day, they must have gotten in a case of Archives, and I grabbed the last Tyrant as well as a Crimson Head... If anyone really wants a Hunk or Crimson Head for c+s, I could go back.

Haven't played an RE since the second game on the PSX, but great figures regardless.

:) Thanks Darkknight.

NECA need to stop sculpting these figures in a 'pre-set pose' and give more freedom / movement.

Having said that, it's a decent figure for what it is.

So yeah, I think you should head back to TRU and pick it up :D

I went to my tru tonight and picked up the last hunk, there were one crimson left and no tyrant. I guess when I first saw them they were case fresh because they had a bunch of all the characters. But all I needed is Hunk.

I went to my tru tonight and picked up the last hunk, there were one crimson left and no tyrant. I guess when I first saw them they were case fresh because they had a bunch of all the characters. But all I needed is Hunk.
Awesome!

Let see some pics :D

Capcom chooses how the figures are portrayed. NECA doesn't really have much of a say in how the figures move.

It's been widely reported that Capcom are huge PITAs to deal with concerning Resident Evil. The RE designers want statues, not poseable action figures. I believe it was even said that NECA had to fight tooth and nail to get RE4 figures done. The game designers are the ones who approve the figures. The Japanese sensibility is much more form over function, they HATE articulation. That's why the garage kit/resin(vinyl) statue market is HUGE in the Asian markets.

Capcom chooses how the figures are portrayed. NECA doesn't really have much of a say in how the figures move.

It's been widely reported that Capcom are huge PITAs to deal with concerning Resident Evil. The RE designers want statues, not poseable action figures. I believe it was even said that NECA had to fight tooth and nail to get RE4 figures done. The game designers are the ones who approve the figures. The Japanese sensibility is much more form over function, they HATE articulation. That's why the garage kit/resin(vinyl) statue market is HUGE in the Asian markets.

I believe what you're describing is how Capcom is, with the Devil May Cry license. Not the Resident Evil license.

Ah what, really?!

:mad: That is a huge PITA's.

Well having said that, the Revoltechs and the Hot Toys are mega popular and allow articulation...

Guess will have to wait for them to release something.

:)

I'm still heartbroken they canceled that NECA Dante :monkey2 Maybe one day.
NECA had plans for DMC figures?

Sorry, he's still trapt in the box
Set him free :lol

Me too, but lucky we have play arts DMC figures. I don't think NECA would top that.
True, I have both Dante and Nero from the Play Arts Kai line up and they are great for what they are.

Very detailed and well articulated.

Back