• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom 1/6 Batman Lot - Michael Keaton 1989 Batman + Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale is a 2-figure lot, which includes

-Custom 1/6 scale Michael Keaton Batman (1989) action figure
-Custom 1/6 scale Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman (Batman Returns) action figure

The Batman is by Custom Workz - the version with a speargun in his right hand. The Catwoman is the recent "bootleg" released.

The Batman is a great figure and in excellent condition, having been kept in a smoke-free, pet-free home. I'm selling it simply because it was picked up as part of a package deal of multiple figures, and my collection focuses more on the Nolan films than the Burton films.

The Catwoman is still in the box, which has been unopened. Don't risk getting a crushed box from an overseas shipment. The only issue is the "nipple rub," which is present in almost every such figure (thanks to the original manufacturer not using twist-ties to secure the figure in place in the box). It is easy to fix.

Here are some pictures:

CustomKeatonBatman004.jpg

CustomKeatonBatman012.jpg

CustomKeatonBatman009.jpg

Here's the Catwoman, in her box:

Sale033.jpg

Sale035.jpg

Sale037.jpg

The following are some manufacturer pictures of Catwoman.

catwoman1-1.jpg

catwoman3.jpg

catwoman4.jpg

I am asking for $310 shipped to the US for the lot. I can ship to other countries, but shipping will be more expensive. PM for a price quote.

Alternatively, I have an extra Hot Toys Two-Face/Harvey Dent figure, MISB. If you would like to swap out the Catwoman for this one, I can do so and sell Batman with Two-Face for $265 shipped.

Finally, I also have a Sideshow Collectibles $30 gift card, which I will include for an additional $20 if you're interested.

If these don't sell in the next few days, I'm going to put them up on Ebay together - so act now, because I'd rather sell to a board member than an anonymous buyer on Ebay.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back