• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bela Lugosi as Dracula PF Artist Proof + More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenbenobi

STAR WARS FREAK
Reaction score
I have a BRAND NEW, still sealed in its brown shipper box, Bela Lugosi as Dracula 1/4 Scale Premium Format Artist Proof (#7103AP) for sale. I have never opened or displayed it, but I am willing to open and inspect it for any interested buyer. I am the only owner--it was shipped from Sideshow to me 1 1/2 years ago. I'm a non-smoker and have no pets. For some reason I can't find item 7103 on Sideshow's site anymore, but I did find this review:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=1193&ref=search1111

I truly don't know what this is worth, so I'm going to say $425 shipped OR BEST OFFER (US only right now, but I may consider Canada). I may be aiming too high, I may be going too low. Don't hesitate to make an offer.

I'm also selling:

50 First Dates Blu-Ray - BRAND NEW/SEALED - $10 shipped (US only)

Star Wars Endor Rebel Commando Infantry 12" MIB - $35 shipped (US only):
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2110&ref=listing-page

LOTR Steelbook case for the blu-ray set (not included). The Lord of the Rings Steelbook case was a Best Buy EXCLUSIVE that is long sold out. The steelbook INCLUDES A $50 SIDESHOW GIFT CARD, which is good until June 1, 2011. It is brand new/sealed. This is $25 shipped in the US. Here is a pic:
LOTR.jpg

I have other items to sell, which I'll add this weekend.

I accept payments via Paypal gift. Dracula will be shipped via Fed Ex. I'll double box it for extra protection. The steelbook via 1st class mail.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Bump! I'm still willing to listen to any reasonable offer. I've never sold an artist proof before, so truly don't know what is a fair amount.

just a heads up ,, you might want to open that bad boy up and inspect it. i don't think anyone is gonna bite otherwise . good luck with your sale

Thanks, hydrobud, that is a good point. I am willing to open and inspect it for any interested buyer.

I also just dropped the price a bit, but I'm still open to offers, so don't hesitate to send me a PM...

Lowered price on Drac again... Still accepting offers! What can I do to convince you to take a Drac home today? :D

If you go on ebay with this and take pictures of the statue you will most likely make more than $500 for this.

If you go on ebay with this and take pictures of the statue you will most likely make more than $500 for this.
Thanks, that's what I kinda figured. I was a bit surprised I didn't have many serious bites. People were offering me $200 here, which is too low.

Yeah that is, whenever there are artist proofs people get really excited so try ebay.

Back