HT should do BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDSTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Honestly, I think Hot Toys should get their hands on ARKHAM CITY. Judging from the great stuff they cranked out for other video game based figures, BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY would be beyond amazing.

So let the petition begins !

I always thought they should make these since Arkahm AYSLUM came out. The Video game series has pretty much been 100% Resident Evil until lately. So hopefully MGS and AC can convince them to get this. I mean its our best shot at semi-comic style Batman figures.

Batman = $$$
Video Games = $$$
Batman Video Game = $$$$$$

I don't see why they don't get that. Even DCD eventually figured it out!

As far as I'm concerned,if HT could do Iron Monger and Na'avi there's no reason they couldn't make 1/6th scale Bane and Croc.

Wouldn't this fall under my "Hot Toys should do everything" thread?

Oh wait, that thread got locked, yet all these other HT Wish threads get created and stay open.

They broke the search.

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/dstephan/public_html/forums/search.php on line 1155"

yes yes hot toys should do arkham city, i also think they should do the animated series batman

Eh, I'd be fine without them. Would look too weird in my collection where everyone is believably human.

IMO, i find the Batman character in the video game looks kind of weird. But for sure the Batmobile was cool!

My dream Arkham Bats:
-Figure
-Alternate head with detective mode cowl
-3 batarangs,1 remote batarang,1 electrified batarang (a la whiplash)
-batclaw with extra attatchments(ultra batclaw)
-grappling gun
-explosive gel w/detonator
-Cryptographic sequencer
-Base with Arkham logo
-Alternate Gargoyle Base

Back