501st Clone and Cantina Band 1:1 Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
day_11.jpg

Re: 501st and Cantina Band 1:1 Busts

Josh, love that 501!

I said it before, I got a great weathered helmet just like this!
But this bust is so damn sweet!
Where is the Stormtrooper! WTF Sideshow!

Yeah, that 501st is pretty damn sweet. I hope it comes out looking like that and not some of the changes like what we saw with the 1:6th figure.

looking good. might get this depending on the weathering on the production pieces. Best announcement from the 12 days imo.

The 1:1 Clone bust will look cool, because being computer generated there will be little issues (hopefully) regarding movie accuracy. A 1:1 Stormtrooper bust is a different story though...

that 501st clone is beyond cool looking:rock I hope the finished product looks just like it

cantina2.jpg

Just what everyone wants on their mantle. A giant bellend.

A Cantina band member 1/6 and now a 1:1 bust? That ugly guy is getting some love from Sideshow. :lol

No interest in the 501st either. Looks cool, but where's my stormtrooper? :monkey1

Disappointed that the "Tatooine resident" they were hinting at, is a band member. There are more interesting aliens they could have picked from.

The 501st is a pleasant surprise, since the MR helmets never had the color and weathering correct.

Man, really surprised how much diversity they are putting into the 1:1 series. Never in a million years would I have guessed at a Cantina Band Member being made... I wonder who will buy 6 of them :lol

Clone looks great, and I imagine we will see a number of variants based off of it.

The Cantina guy fits right in with what they've already been doing with the alien 1:1 busts. Greedo, Ackbar, Bossk, Gamorrean...no surprise here.

The Cantina guy fits right in with what they've already been doing with the alien 1:1 busts. Greedo, Ackbar, Bossk, Gamorrean...no surprise here.

Yes... but all previous 1:1 were made in the vintage Kenner line; this is the first departure from that trend; so surprise here :lecture

Yes... but all previous 1:1 were made in the vintage Kenner line; this is the first departure from that trend; so surprise here :lecture

You're right, they never did those guys in the vintage line. I would love to have seen how they would've turned out.

Back