Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
I've waited a long time to create this thread, mainly because I've been waiting to move into my new apartment which has taken over a year, but has finally happened!

Anyway - Here are pictures of my 1/6 Nolan Batman collection - enjoy and please share your comments / critiques etc. :) :peace

DSC08053.JPG

DSC08054.JPG

DSC08055.JPG

DSC08058.JPG

DSC08059.JPG

Last edited:
That looks very nicely arranged. I think it works really well that you have a few single figure shelves in the mix. A lot of fuller collections will look very cluttered and almost turn you off to what you're seeing but that layout looks like a very classy display. It's almost as if a museum attraction were made for these movies and each room was a little scene. Very nice, you should be proud of what you've done.

That looks very nicely arranged. I think it works really well that you have a few single figure shelves in the mix. A lot of fuller collections will look very cluttered and almost turn you off to what you're seeing but that layout looks like a very classy display. It's almost as if a museum attraction were made for these movies and each room was a little scene. Very nice, you should be proud of what you've done.

Thanks Sean. I spent a LOT of time thinking about the arrangement. I think each figure needs its own space and context, that's why I have so many dios.

I have further plans for it - some additional dios and custom pieces in the works, so it's going to change a bit over time - but I am indeed quite proud of it so far nevertheless.

Would love to have it photographed by someone of your or Neo's skill some day!

Wow! Incredibly impressive collection. Lots of nice custom dioramas and figures there. :rock

Thanks a lot!

Very Impressive.

Thank you!

Thanks Sean. I spent a LOT of time thinking about the arrangement. I think each figure needs its own space and context, that's why I have so many dios.

I have further plans for it - some additional dios and custom pieces in the works, so it's going to change a bit over time - but I am indeed quite proud of it so far nevertheless.

Would love to have it photographed by someone of your or Neo's skill some day!

Thing I like to is I look at that lineup and I don't feel like your someone caught up in the hype of the movie, the quality of the arrangement and the effort of all the extra bits with dios and such shows passion for it and I really admire people that really have their hearts in this stuff.

I wish I lived near someone that makes dio stuff like that, for the price and space, it's just too much for me to get all the cool ones I've seen, I have enough figure interests alone :lol, but just to use for some photos for a short while would be a blast.

I have to say my favorite is the Two-Face dio, never even seen that one before, very cool. I think it's because it's so beat up, everything else is pretty pristine but that's all decayed and gruesome, and really adds edge to the figure on the shelf that by himself, he lacks.

Thing I like to is I look at that lineup and I don't feel like your someone caught up in the hype of the movie, the quality of the arrangement and the effort of all the extra bits with dios and such shows passion for it and I really admire people that really have their hearts in this stuff.

I wish I lived near someone that makes dio stuff like that, for the price and space, it's just too much for me to get all the cool ones I've seen, I have enough figure interests alone :lol, but just to use for some photos for a short while would be a blast.

I have to say my favorite is the Two-Face dio, never even seen that one before, very cool. I think it's because it's so beat up, everything else is pretty pristine but that's all decayed and gruesome, and really adds edge to the figure on the shelf that by himself, he lacks.

I only wish I could transport all my dios to you do you could create some magic with your camera!

The two face one was something I commissioned from Kris Justice, a member here, he did an incredible job! A screaming sculpt to go with it would be icing on the cake

Last edited:
This thread is full of win.

The dios, the figures, the posing, the futzing...

It's all just fantastic. :bow

Beautiful and classy display. Thanks for sharing the whole works!

And congrats on the new pad! :rock :hi5:

Back