should indiana jones die in the next film???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read that Harrison will certainly not play any further part in Indy after the next if there is a next of course

The guy is 68 now, I am not sure I see him in another

Also kinda reaks of a cash cow rather than a warranted 5th film

There shouldn't be a next film. There shouldn't have been the last film either.

There won't be anymore Indy movies. Everything that needed to be said with that character has been said. KOTCS was only done out of nostalgia.

How about if Lucas and Spielberg do instead? Or at least get attacked like they did on Southpark for making a horrible movie and destroying one of the most beloved character's in cinema history.

I'd rather be disappointed with another film than no film at all... just means more merchandising and opportunities for good collectibles on the market... and.. the next film may actually be really good :)

Lightbulb: use TRON technology to young-ify Ford and make another one set in the 30's without Shia LaDouche.

Or Lucas...

How about if Lucas and Spielberg do instead? Or at least get attacked like they did on Southpark for making a horrible movie and destroying one of the most beloved character's in cinema history.

While I admit, the last movie was utterly lame and shaould have been aborted, I certainly don't think the character of indiana Jones was destroyed. Indy is Indy, no matter how bad the film was.

As a matter of fact, the only thing I enjoyed about the last movie was indiana Jones.

If your favorite band or musician makes a bad album, does it ruin your admiration of their past work?

Edit ~ Actually, I enjoyed the fact that they brought Marion back too.

He should retire in the movie and pass the whip on to someone younger almost like in the begining of the last crusade, keep the adventures going i say.

I think everyone who wants another film should go to hell. Does that count?

Back