Newb here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escaperoute

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey all!

My name is Wes and I found this forum by searching around the web for a site on collectors.

I'm part of a small group of guys restoring an original movie prop car that has been getting more and more attention since the film released in the mid 80's. The Wraith had more of a cult following, and some people would argue that the reason it had it's popularity was because of the car.

After we started restoration, about 8 years back, we had an overwhelming response from fans of the film. So much that there was a model maker in the UK that made a limited run of a model based of the Turbo Interceptor.

I was mainly looking for collectors who are into movie and tv memorabilia, the owner of the car (and several other original props from the film) is looking to sell some of his items. It seems like the community here is geared more toward scale replicas and other items, but i'll likely stick around and try to blend in anyway.

Cool site! See you all around.

Wes

I'd certainly like to see a couple of other items from the movie made into scale collectables. Perhaps i can network with some of you to propose the idea to such companies.

:fest :duff :welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Wes! :wave

I remember The Wraith! Cool 80's Charlie Sheen movie! :rock

The_Wraith.jpg

Back