Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
003754i3s1x1ipprr1z3p3.jpg

I SEE KEATON BATMAN!

Hopefully we get Joker too, but even just Batman would :rock

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

I'm confident about everything but his cape, be curious to see how they do with that.

The nice thing is we'll get all his weapons, probably even that cool one from the art museum, but the standard grapple gun and bataran should be included. The only thing I don't like about my custom, no weapons or means to hold them. Would be awesome if we could get a Keaton Wayne figure.

l won't buy him, but it's about time they make the real Batman. l would love to see the 1989 batman in PF form, now that l would buy.

My guess is it'll be a lone figure, DX Batman with suit and head to make a Keaton Wayne. They probably won't have rights to Nichoslon Joker, sadly, if they get it though, I'll be psyched, never picked up one of the unlicensed Jokers so I still have Batman alone.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........Omg.... they're gonna make Joker ! I didn't even think about it.....No Wait ! They're gonna make The Batmobile ! :panic:

If they make the '89 Batmobile, I'll probably bite, that's probably my most favorite car in all of TV and movies.

We'll get Batman for sure or they wouldn't even get the license.

Batmobile has a good shot because there's no likeness to worry about.

Based on history, Nicholson Joker's a longshot and will be a big shock if they offer it.

I can't wait for this.HT are really trying to kill me,all this excitement is eventually going to cause my cells to burst.

I am more than just stoked about this !!!!
Dream come true !!!!!!!!

AWESOME! This along with Metal Gear Solid is just so god damn awesome for me!

Saw this in the other thread but need to start watching this thread. A '89 Joker would be awesome too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back