Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread on this but there is a new episode of Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III that premiers on Sunday night at 10:30 PM central time! I loved the first two so I am looking forward to this one!

vader-blog480.jpg

DVR set. Saw Seth on Conan a couple night ago. His sneak peak with Palpatine on the escalator looked hilarious. I think the other episodes are on right after.

Looking forward to it... I generally prefer these over the Family Guy episodes. Although both are a lot of fun.

I got to see a sneak of the entire episode this past week. Amazing! I laughed so hard in a few places I almost hurled!

You will never look at Padme the same way again. :hi5:

This was a pretty darn funny episode. Maybe a bit too much Palpatine but funny all the same.

Loved the recurring Greg the Stormtrooper skits. Beating that Ewok to death was so funny I nearly fell off the couch.

This was a pretty darn funny episode. Maybe a bit too much Palpatine but funny all the same.

Stormtrooper

All in all, had me laughing all the way. I was just dying out of laughter when Luke is I don't know if he was humphing the antenna thinking of lea and Lando arrives trying to save him. Also the part where they killed Luke's Uncles because of some cookies. I just didn't understand why Jar Jar would become the new darth.:gah:

Stormtrooper

All in all, had me laughing all the way. I was just dying out of laughter when Luke is I don't know if he was humphing the antenna thinking of lea and Lando arrives trying to save him. Also the part where they killed Luke's Uncles because of some cookies. I just didn't understand why Jar Jar would become the new darth.:gah:

JarJar was the one that started the vote to make Palpatine emperor and give him complete control. If it weren't for JarJar then the Empire woudn't exist.

Yes. I was going to ask the same question. I know that It's a trap has been released.

Back