Tron Legacy Inside Look

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3eiIlx7bUUE?fs=1&hl=fr_FR&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3eiIlx7bUUE?fs=1&hl=fr_FR&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

$1000 later the lightcycle is mine! I wish. Stuff looks great. Hopefully I can afford some of it.

1/4 Cycle would be massive... and expensive...
If HT's 1/6 is almost $300.00 I'm sure Sideshow's will be around $400.00...
I'm interested in the identity disc though,
looks really cool!!!

Definitely $600 at least .... with electronics and polystone or acrylics build etc.

1/4 Cycle would be massive... and expensive...
If HT's 1/6 is almost $300.00 I'm sure Sideshow's will be around $400.00...
I'm interested in the identity disc though,
looks really cool!!!

$400 is rather what Tron will cost :wink1:

i'll DEFINITELY get the identity disc! would look awesome as a display piece, esp at night. u could even use it as mood lighting. sweet.

as for the lightcycle, i dunno. somehow i get the weird feeling the end result wouldn't look as sleek as the ht version. i'm talking about the finishing, something ss regularly has issues with...

as for the lightcycle, i dunno. somehow i get the weird feeling the end result wouldn't look as sleek as the ht version. i'm talking about the finishing, something ss regularly has issues with...

:lecture :lecture

Yea im waiting for the price and final product to decide. Just like the HT one. I'm waiting for in hand pics but those won't come out for quite some time

You can add me to the "I'll wait and see..." group, the light cycle will now be a toss up between HT and SSC, Mmmm and like some of you guys said already SSCs sounds like its going to be huge so that means EXPENSIVE too plus will also mean a BIG NR (Non Refundable) Deposit and then you'll also have the thought in the back of your head about paint QC issues. (or I will at least after what happened to my IM MKVI...)

The identity disc looks amazing (so far) :yess:

I cant wait :impatient:

Wow and the hits just keep on coming..............anyone heard from Sideshow direct when the disc will be available, or any hints on actual pricing? I would not imagine that it would go for anything under 499.99. I pre-ordered the HT lightcycle, so I hope the disc will have flex pay!:dunno

Wow and the hits just keep on coming..............anyone heard from Sideshow direct when the disc will be available, or any hints on actual pricing? I would not imagine that it would go for anything under 499.99. I pre-ordered the HT lightcycle, so I hope the disc will have flex pay!:dunno

It's possible nothing comes for a while. I'm guessing the disc is close to being finished, but all the stuff for the Rinzler statue and the 1/4th Light Cycle was just concept art. We've seen it happen before that Sideshow previews a few things about current projects several months before they actually go up for order. Like the Avatar statue was shown off in January but didn't go up for order until July. And we're still waiting on C-3PO and R2-D2 PF's

SCTronLightcycle1-4scale03.jpg

Ay papa Huge! look how small that Human hand looks :rotfl:rotfl

SCTronpropdiscandbatton.jpg

Back