Video of Hugh Jackman getting injured on Oprah Australian show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DP2P2kvtInI?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DP2P2kvtInI?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Lets hope his instant healing started working after that happend.

What do you mean it's just in the movie?

I love how distressed the on-site correspondent looks :lol

This is Karma for starring in "Real Steel."

I don't know why he'd be stupid enough to do that in the first place. :dunno If you're making millions of dollars for an action film, sure, but for Oprah?

Making him go back to that Blue Blazer gimmick was pointless and the flying in from the rafters was a terrible idea. Owen Hart was a great wrestling personality and heel when he was Owen Hart, not the Blue Blazer.
Well, before McMahon gave him the "Black Hart" gimmick anyway. Owen was my favorite wrestler in the mid-1990s, and his death was crushing to me. My follow-up favorites were Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, and Dean Malenko. What a horrible, ____ty business pro wrestling is :(

Well, before McMahon gave him the "Black Hart" gimmick anyway. Owen was my favorite wrestler in the mid-1990s, and his death was crushing to me. My follow-up favorites were Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, and Dean Malenko. What a horrible, ____ty business pro wrestling is :(

It is very depressing seeing so many favorite personalities from my childhood die so tragically. Benoit, Guerrero, and Malenko were some of my favorites as well. I never thought Malenko got the credit he deserved as he was one of the best technical wrestlers in the business and I always loved watching his matches back when he was in WCW. He didn't get as much exposure when he came over to the WWF in my opinion.

It is very depressing seeing so many favorite personalities from my childhood die so tragically. Benoit, Guerrero, and Malenko were some of my favorites as well. I never thought Malenko got the credit he deserved as he was one of the best technical wrestlers in the business and I always loved watching his matches back when he was in WCW. He didn't get as much exposure when he came over to the WWF in my opinion.
That's true. Malenko didn't get a WWE push because his gimmick was that he was a straight man who handled business without using the mike: something which doesn't really have a place in wrestling in McMahon's mind. But he had some of the best matches I've seen back in ECW and WCW with Guerrero, Benoit, Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, etc.

I was surprised when Bret Hart bashed his abilities in his book.

That's true. Malenko didn't get a WWE push because his gimmick was that he was a straight man who handled business without using the mike: something which doesn't really have a place in wrestling in McMahon's mind. But he had some of the best matches I've seen back in ECW and WCW with Guerrero, Benoit, Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, etc.

I was surprised when Bret Hart bashed his abilities in his book.

I never read Bret Hart's biography. That is strange. I always personally thought and still do think that Malenko was one of the best. Benoit was as well and the whole situation with him really disturbs me as I was such a big fan of his in ring work, but with what he did, it'd be really hard for me to watch his old matches again.

Back