Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Wayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the Hot Toys Facebook page:

162984_471225002343_58690437343_6108821_6624517_n.jpg

Dear Fans, our 10th Anniversary Exhibition in Tokyo is coming in just a week! Are you ready for that?
At the event, we will have new and greatly expected licenses & products to be unveiled!

To kill your thirst, we now proudly announce the FIRST licensed product here which must be highly anticipated by fans for long!! Here, we are excited to bring you with the teaser of our MMS DX Indiana Jones Collectible Figure from the Indiana Jones – Raiders of the Lost Ark movie, which is a collaborated project with Sideshow Collectibles, and will be FIRST unveiled in the Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Exhibition <Tokyo Event> on Dec 24-26, 2010!!!

In 2011, we will have even more breathtaking, overwhelming and unexpected licenses to be announced! Stay tuned!

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH US!!!

If HT starts producing SW stuff, I might as well just start have my paychecks made out and sent to them. Seriously though and HT Indiana is gonna be freakin sweet! Can't wait to see it!

Oh yess!!!! I've been waiting for this since i was born!!!!

Well, my mind is blown. Can I borrow someone's for a moment so I can find a new pair of undies?

and at the same time, I was wearing this shirt TODAY!!! Really a great coincidence!!

154848_471211217918_633832918_6013373_4554281_n.jpg

it's UNIQLO UT INDIANA JONES!!!!

"Hot Toys Indiana Jones AND Star Wars"

one-two punch
noun.
1. A combination of two blows delivered in rapid succession in boxing, especially a left lead followed by a right cross.
2. Informal An especially forceful or effective combination or sequence of two things.

Not gonna lie totally caught me off guard. Interested to see if we're going to start seeing even more of this between Sideshow and HT. They've already done things like the Clones so this isn't the first time but wonder if this will venture into things like GI Joe?

I'm not really that into Star Wars anymore, but just the thought of an HT ROTJ Luke... :drool

Amazing and this is exactly why I ended up waiting.
I'm sure this will look incredible , a must buy for me.

A Hot toys Raiders Indy and a hot toys Vader , two grails for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back