Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
From their facebook:

123357vabw5b13ssss9qly.jpg

123425u9d1ocy7y0tafafd.jpg

69464edejw6dcefoj4yxqj.jpg

69464edegw6dcegja6luvj.jpg

Oh wow, I'm getting Yao and Jordan for sure. Magic and Larry Bird would be awesome too but it looks like it's just current players.

Is this for real?? :horror Wow, very unexpected! :goodpost: This is a war between HT & EB hahaha! :nana: And the loser will be me because I'll be broke! :slap

Good news for me as I'm not basketball fan (and never will be I guess). So I can still save up and concentrate on spending for their rival lol.

OH MY GOD... OH MY GOOOOD... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD :horror

how i dreamed about a jordan figure.... oooooooooooohohohohohoo... sorry guys, but I'm just happy to the max...

Jordan will get a new home wohooooooo :D

damn damn... I'm really excited too see how they will look with the body etc.
I trust enterbay to get those beautifully done,... but ... the waiting time will be so horrible :(

So are they gonna be 13-14 inches? They would look silly posed with other 1/6 figs at the same height. Give me a 14" Pau Gasol EB

What the hell are Enterbay doing?

34hcnk9.jpg

Maybe, but basketball and the NBA are extremely popular in HK and China. And there are lots of fans stateside. Though I wonder how many would buy a high-end figure of NBA players.

Still, I think this is very exciting.

I wonder if Enterbay will have a different customized body for each NBA player as each players' body type and height is very unique.

but is this really true? I can't find any post on their facebook site? Just at the page where it was noted on one of those pics.

I don't know if i would end up buying every player, probably no, but a MJ is a must-have! Maybe a Kobe too :D

Pretty smart idea from Enterbay. There are a lot of sports fans out there just itching for an awesome quality figure of their favorite athelete.

but is this really true? I can't find any post on their facebook site? Just at the page where it was noted on one of those pics.

Plus, who is this plasmid303 character? Sure, it says he has 9,000 posts but has any of us ever seen them? It all seems pretty fishy to me...

Back