• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Huge lot of Joker figures, Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker, DX Joker PERS head, etc...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbss21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have for sale here a huge lot of Joker figurines, including the Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker figure, complete.

I'm asking $505.00 for the whole lot, shipped. I'd prefer to sell this as a lot, but if anyone's interested in a single piece, there are prices below for each piece individually, including shipping.

I accept and prefer paypal, but will also accept money orders. If you're interested, just send me a PM and I'll send you my paypal info or address.

The lot includes:

1. 1 Hot Toys Joker Bank Robber version (Comes with all accessories, including extra Bank Robber head, Joker cards, Joker money, extra Bank Robber shirt, machine gun, hand gun, duffel bag and grenades and a Hot Toys True Type Regular body) The Bank Robber Joker has only ever been displayed and never played with, so is in brand new, mint condition. Comes with original box. $125.00 + $10.00 shipping.Sold.

2. 1 Hot Toys DX PERS system Joker head (Brand New. The eyes have only been adjusted once and have been left alone since.) $70.00 + $5.00 shipping. Sold.

3. 1 Hot Toys Cop Joker head (Brand New.) $25.00 + $5.00 shipping.

4. 1 Hot Toys True Type Narrow Shoulder body with short neck joint, ankle and wrist pegs and feet. $15.00 + $5.00 shipping. Sold.

5. 1/6 scale Kotobukiya/Japan PVC Joker figure (This figure is in good condition save for the coat tails and bang flag. The coat tales broke cleanly off the back. I was able to repair in using super glue, which you can see in the picture. The bang flag also snapped off in the gun, and I was able to glue it back on with super glue as well, which you can also see in the picture. I didn't do the best of jobs.) $30.00 + $8.00 shipping.

6. DC Direct Killing Joke Joker figure Secret Origins Wave 3 Figurine (Brand new, only displayed, never played with. Comes with camera, shot glass and hand gun.)

DC Direct Batman and Son Joker figure (Brand new, only displayed, never played with. Comes with base and crow bar)

The Dark Knight Returns Batman and Joker figurine set (Brand new, only displayed, never played with. Comes with batarang, two hand guns, bases for each figure and the Joker's mini side-kick)

Customized Arkham Asylum Joker figurine (I bought this off of ebay for $30.00. It uses the Secret Origins Wave 3 Joker head. The Joker is seen wearing a bloodied straight jacket.)

$30.00 + $10.00 shipping for all 5 figures.

7. DC Direct Batman: Black and White Joker statue based on the art of Jim Lee (This statue is brand new, save for one flaw. The index finger on his held out hand has broken off, but cleanly and is easily repaired. You can see this in the photo's as well. I'll be sure to send the finger with the statue, wrapped separately so that it doesn't get lost) $25.00 + $10.00 shipping.

8. DC Direct Justice Joker figurine based on the art of Alex Ross. (This figure is brand new, only displayed, never played with. Comes with cane, with Joker's likeness as the top of the cane.) $30.00 + $5.00 shipping. Sold

9. Justice Hard cover Graphic Novel by Alex Ross, volumes 1-3 (Brand New, never read) $25.00 + $8.00 shipping. Sold.

10. The Killing Joke by Allan Moore and Brian Bolland Hard Cover Deluxe Edition (Brand New, never read.) $5.00 + $3.00 shipping.

11. Kingdom Come by Alex Ross Trade paper Back (Brand New, never read.) $5.00 + $3.00 shipping. Sold.

12. Mythology: The DC art of Alex Ross Hardcover Edition (This book is used but in very good condition, with minimal signs of wear. Comes with dust jacket.) $15.00 + $5.00 shipping.

13. The Art of Brian Bolland (Hardcover art book featuring the art of Brian Bolland. Brand new, never been read.) $20.00 + $5.00 shipping.

17. Hot Toys DX Joker LED Light Stand (Brand New) $7.00 + $3.00 shipping. Sold.

DSC04459.jpg

DSC04464.jpg

DSC04465.jpg

DSC04466.jpg

DSC04467.jpg

DSC04469.jpg

DSC04472.jpg

DSC04476.jpg

DSC04480.jpg

DSC04482.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: Huge lot of Joker figures, statues Bank Robber, etc...

More pics:

DSC04485.jpg

DSC04487.jpg

DSC04488.jpg

DSC04489.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I wasn't sure if the price was fair or not. So you telling me so makes me feel better. If others think I should go lower, let me know. I wouldn't want to let it all go for less then $300 though, I think.

It looks like you guys are more interested in individual pieces. So I've changed it to offer each piece separately. If you're interested in anything, just drop me a PM and let me know, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Back